Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have only had my car (09 RT Inferno Red 6-speed) for a few weeks and just looking to meet some other owners to talk cars, compare notes, see what sort of things other people are doing with their cars. I live and work in the West Columbia area.

Charlie

·
Registered
146 Posts
There are definitly a few of us around. I only know of 426hemicuda that comes on this forum and he is part of the local mopar club so he would be a good direction to go in to meet more.

As for me I live here in Lexington myself I drive the Tor Red R/T 6 speed with the factory chrome rims and a black hood stripe with blacked out rear spoiler. The other mods I've done are the Hurst shifter kit, Kook's long tube headers going through their high flow cats (yeah I got a check engine light on and just drive around with it I might fix it one day lol), Flowmaster "American Thunder" exhaust which uses the Super 44 Mufflers (I did have the SLP Loudmouth 1 but I started to hate the rasp it had after awhile), a drop in K&N air filter and a Diablo Sport Predator letting me run on their 91 octane CAI tune.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excellent

I know its the holidays and such, would still like to catch up with you sometime and listen to the exhaust, thats certainly something I have considered messing with. I wouldnt mind your take on the tuner, do you really see that much of a differnce with it?

Charlie

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice

I would love to get a look at that Prr. I like how my RT runs, the SRT and a SC, I am sure that flys.

Charlie

·
Registered
146 Posts
Sure I wouldnt mind meetin up somewhere but it will be awhile though because of extra workload at work atm and it being 3rd shift in the first place it could be march before I'll see the light of day again lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts