Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I see the "market" seems to be MSRP & OVER, I recently came across a few dealers who sold for UNDER $45K.
Curious what most guys paid??

·
Registered
675 Posts
How many you want...local dealer has three on the lot...all advertised even online for under MSRP
Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep dealer Arrigo Dodge Chrysler Jeep located in West Palm Beach FL

Well I can tell you this I live in Miami FL and have been looking for a 392 IE i have searched dealers from jacksonville down to miami and across to naples.....NOT one honored the price on those sits everytime I call I get the same BULLSHIT! Sorry but my manager wont budge on the price usually its 49K+ and one dealer in Pembroke Pines is selling 3 of them for 60+ even had a blue DWB 392 IE listed at 70K at one point. I love the car and so do want to buy one but, no way in hell IM paying 50+ for it.
I can get a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 loaded with NAV for 37K.

All in all I want a SRT8 392 but Im just going to wait till the Greed train leaves the station. Worst case Ill get a NON IE 392 SRT8.

Best deal I found so far on a DWB 392 IE is 49400 from a dealer in Japser GA i think it was.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Well they are advertising it online at that price...they have to honor it...false advertising if not.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My price is $500 under dealer's invoice. However, I am not buying it due to the seats. See the post "Not going to buy it!" It arrived Saturday and will be ready Tuesday.

White, 6 speed, 430 radio, no sun roof, everything else. See attached invoice.

If you want it, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the dealer. Hurry, he thinks he can sell it for much more. I may be able to get you in at my price. It is in Salt Lake City.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Well I can tell you this I live in Miami FL and have been looking for a 392 IE i have searched dealers from jacksonville down to miami and across to naples.....NOT one honored the price on those sits everytime I call I get the same BULLSHIT! Sorry but my manager wont budge on the price usually its 49K+ and one dealer in Pembroke Pines is selling 3 of them for 60+ even had a blue DWB 392 IE listed at 70K at one point. I love the car and so do want to buy one but, no way in hell IM paying 50+ for it.
I can get a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 loaded with NAV for 37K.

All in all I want a SRT8 392 but Im just going to wait till the Greed train leaves the station. Worst case Ill get a NON IE 392 SRT8.

Best deal I found so far on a DWB 392 IE is 49400 from a dealer in Japser GA i think it was.
I went to University Dodge......10K premium and 5K premium at Maroone in Pines. Got my DWB IE at Planet Dodge...48K.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
If you want an IE just wait until next December and getem at a discount.
If you want to order one now in the Non IE, Dave Smith Motors in Idaho has them at 700 over invoice all day long. I payed $45000 with an Auto trans Green with envy package and stripe delete for my options.

Also you guys looking at these cars before they are prepped at the dealerships I believe is a mistake. Just like you wouldnt go into the operating room in a hospital while they are sewing the love of your life. Everything is a mess,and you have no bussiness being in there. Let them clean it up first. Enough said.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Something fishy about these offers in West Palm Beach....If you go to Dodge's web site they don't offer white in the non IE. These cars say they have the dark gray seats. I built one and it was just over 47,000 with the auto. Whats up with that?
A car dealer....fishy....NO WAY!:browsmiley:

·
Registered
675 Posts
My price is $500 under dealer's invoice. However, I am not buying it due to the seats. See the post "Not going to buy it!" It arrived Saturday and will be ready Tuesday.

If you want it, PM me and I'll put you in touch with the dealer. Hurry, he thinks he can sell it for much more. I may be able to get you in at my price. It is in Salt Lake City.

THAT IS INSANE!!! That your got that 392 for 47..no one in South FL is is willing to go that low....Those bastards! LOL! Gratz!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just had a dealer tell me they wouldn't sell, even at MSRP! I'm in San Diego... but we'll see... I've got emails out to all local dealerships. The one they had #9, had a $15K markup! What fools!

Manager said "some guy from Los Angeles will probably buy it, but we want to keep this car in San Diego"... what a joke... like they REALLY care where it goes once it sells.

Freakin' crooks! They make a fool of themselves by asking above MSRP, then they top it off with some lame, B.S. heart tugging... LOL

BTW: That stealership was Carl Burger in San Diego... in case anyone wants to spend OVER MSRP. LMAO!!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

That's almost the exact car I ordered (I added the summer tires--but that doesn't matter) to American Fork. Mine is still in Canada, stuck in JB.

Also, the dealer I ordered through is only going as low as $500 below MSRP. He said if I don't buy it he's going to list it at $5k over MSRP...

I'm probably not going to get it. I'd rather have a Billet Metallic. I'm too lazy to want to deal with keeping a "collectible" clean. I'm gonna drive the sh!t out of it, beat it up, probably spill in it, whatever. I can clean black seats once in a while--but I don't wanna constantly stress about white leather--I don't wanna drive a museum...
Also, saving ~$3k has a tremendous appeal to me.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Something fishy about these offers in West Palm Beach....If you go to Dodge's web site they don't offer white in the non IE. These cars say they have the dark gray seats. I built one and it was just over 47,000 with the auto. Whats up with that?
Window stickers show them as IE package cars

1 - 20 of 33 Posts