I would say no, hell no.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I am becoming less and less impressed with Foose cars

·
Registered
130 Posts
O-K.... step back for a second and remove the color choices from the equation. The OP merely asked if anyone had used the stripe style, not color.

As a stripe design, I find it appealing. It allows for the current use of dual stripes but, then also the tail stripes as well.

I'd be interested in seeing it used on a modern Challenger.

Q

·
0 Posts
I think with the proper color combination this would look good and not so out of place on the Challenger.

Maybe a lighter color body color and darker decal. I have no photoshop skills to render an example, but maybe someone else could handle it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
O-K.... step back for a second and remove the color choices from the equation. The OP merely asked if anyone had used the stripe style, not color.

As a stripe design, I find it appealing. It allows for the current use of dual stripes but, then also the tail stripes as well.

I'd be interested in seeing it used on a modern Challenger.

Thanks velvet Hammer for getting my back. That's exactly What I was asking. For those not in the know, that color was a custom request for the owner of the cuda. whether you like it or not. it don't matter. foose just created what is asked of him.

And Yes the stripes would look sick on my srt8 and the reason I asked was to see if anyone attempted at doin it. to each his own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts