Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found that the passenger side tank of the radiator has gone kaput. This verified by both the atomized HOAG coolant cast off onto the ABS pump, the fuse box behind that and the underside of the intake ducting. Further confirmation was done by pressuring the cooing system with a bicycle pump. My question now is what is the procedure for replacing a radiator on a 2011 R/T? Thank you to whoever it may concern, it's much appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,828 Posts
You might get more responses if you post in one of the help threads. I do know thay say it can be done without removing the front fascia. A Guy

Reactions: 1H8U

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might get more responses if you post in one of the help threads. I do know thay say it can be done without removing the front fascia. A Guy
Thanks :) I spent a few hours looking at the car today trying to figure out how to remove the radiator with-out disassembling the entire front end. Am still scratching my head XD.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,828 Posts
Something about removing a pulley? Not sure if 2015/2016 is the same. As I say, post in a help thread, don't know how many view this thread. A Guy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts