Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks to everyone!! I just ordered a set of these wheels and an Edelbrock # 1534 supercharger:grin2:

Reactions: c26bt34c

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
I'm interested in Hurst rims...

Has anybody been able to get a 10" Hurst rim to fit a Challenger?

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Has anybody been able to get a 10" Hurst rim to fit a Challenger?
B sure to check the back space and offset. The Shakers have a different offset and backspacing than the Stunners or the other offerings. That's why they are offered in 10's for our cars. The Stunner's, for example, only come in a 9 or 9.5" (can't recall which) size for the fronts, at least from Tirerack.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
@B5 Apache: Well then. Settled. I will get the Hurst Shaker Rims. They look so [email protected] cool. What size continental tires are you running (front/rear)? I like the big sidewall look you have going. I imagine that you did not lower the car because the tires fill the wheel well nicely.

·
Registered
2016 IWTC SRT Hellcat
64 Posts
@B5 Apache: Well then. Settled. I will get the Hurst Shaker Rims. They look so [email protected] cool. What size continental tires are you running (front/rear)? I like the big sidewall look you have going. I imagine that you did not lower the car because the tires fill the wheel well nicely.
...I did not lower the car & the stock tire size was used on all four corners - 275/40ZR20 -106Y Conti DWS-06

·
Registered
386 Posts
Had mine installed a few weeks ago. Due to the extended lousy weather I was not able to take a pic until today.

NOTE: Must use lugnuts with a 13/16 diameter hex head. The 7/8 inch diameter head will not fit ( lugnuts are recessed in the wheel and you can not tighten). I ended up buying Gorilla Lifetime Lugnuts part number 61147 14mm X 1.5 inch length and part number 61641 Wheel Locks.:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts