Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to pull the trigger on a set of these Strada Replicas #137 Jeep SRT8 Spider-monkey style wheels?
Which they have in a 20x9 made with 5 x115 bolt pattern with a +26 MM offset. I plan to run the Nitto Motivo 245-45-20s all around.
Seems like these are almost identical to the sizing of Alcoa SRT8 wheel so seems like I should be fine with a 3-5MM spacer on the fronts?
Anybody actually have a set of these this on their car? I intend to put them on my 2010 R/T.
thanks

Attachments

·
Banned
642 Posts
Don't have them on my Challenger but have them in black chrome on my 2013 Alpine White GC SRT8. Great looking wheel but they are an absolute PIA to clean.

You will not need any spacers with a +26mm offset. Stock SRT wheels are +25.5mm.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Some of the folks who have mounted SRT wheels on their R/Ts have needed to use spacers up front for sufficient clearance.

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your responses.
I was going to special order a set in black-chrome or hyper-silver but when I tried to place the order they backed-out of taking a special order for them in the 5 x 115 bolt-pattern- even though they offer the identical wheel in the hypersilver in the 5 x 137 jeep bolt pattern. Go figure!
Maybe they, someone else, or Mopar will offer the 5 x 115 other than bright-chrome or black eventually.
Never occurred to me about the cleaning- but I can see why with all the nooks and crannys in them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts