Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Friends,

I'm planning to purchase a shaker in contusion blue or B5 and I'm thinking about also adding hood pins. My question is merely one of taste I suppose–I have seen a lot of hood pins on T/A & non-shaker R/T hoods but I never really see them on shakers. Do you guys like the look?

I think it adds a nice touch to a T/A hood, but I wonder if the shaker scoop and the hood pins feels a little... "busy" / cluttered?

I know it's personal preference at the end of the day, but I'd love your opinions–and if you have hood pins on your shaker, please attach a pic!

Thanks all–have a good one!

·
Registered
116 Posts
I got these from vms on ebay p/n 261481129169 for my Gomango sps. I think they look good and the whole experience was excellent. I will post pics if you are interested asap.

·
Super Moderator
13,863 Posts
Hey Friends,

I'm planning to purchase a shaker in contusion blue or B5 and I'm thinking about also adding hood pins. My question is merely one of taste I suppose–I have seen a lot of hood pins on T/A & non-shaker R/T hoods but I never really see them on shakers. Do you guys like the look? I think it adds a nice touch to a T/A hood, but I wonder if the shaker scoop and the hood pins feels a little... "busy" / cluttered? Thanks all–have a good one!
Why would it look cluttered? The 1970-1971 Challenger R/T and 'Cuda had both (see photos). If you are going for the retro look, it is very cool.

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,470 Posts
I like mine. :grin2:

·
Registered
91 Posts
The wife has them on her 2016 plum crazy purple Challenger RT shaker and I think it's a nice contrast to go along with the hood and the color. They definitely would look good on your car as well and give it that old school feel and look

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I got these from vms on ebay p/n 261481129169 for my Gomango sps. I think they look good and the whole experience was excellent. I will post pics if you are interested asap.
Post em' up! I've got a Go Mango SP shaker and would like to see how this looks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts