Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
So you admit that magazines are labeled months ahead of the actual content. Thanks!:werd:
If there is a subscriber to HR magazine in here that posted this article a few weeks back, that'd make sense.. a few months back though, when it's an April 2014 issue?

link pls :cowtounge:

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Ok, well in todays age, one month might as well be 3 or 4. As long as you all agree that it was weeks ago and this is not new info, then I am good with that.
You're 'good with that'? are you? :scratchhead:

No disrespect meant.. but two of you posted something saying I was wrong yet neither of you cite sources.

All I was doing was posting something I read online with dates, cited sources etc.

I go but what I read online in sites showing dates, trusted sites like Yahoo news as a good example. It's new news on Hellcat, so I posted. Not trying to piss anyone off, just posting coolness about the engine.

Is it possible a forum member has a subscription to Hot Rod and posted about this a week ago? Sure, if that's the case, it should be easy to find then. Even if he/she/they posted it, it's still new news or it wouldn't be in Yahoo News, among other sites would it?

Google "Ralph Gilles Hellcat" and watch your browser light up with blog after blog after blog reporting this story in the last 48 hours. I'm not calling you out man, just saying it's new news to me, and most of the rest of the world. If it's not new news here, I'm sure there are links to this same interview somewhere.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Here's the logo, from the t-shirts they were selling at Springfest 9. All proceeds went to the Wounded Warrior Project!

View attachment 182394

View attachment 182402
:werd:
I'm not too thrilled with that logo. I design them for a living and would have done it differently. Looks like the cougar as another poster said. Hellcat is just the name for the engine so dont know if that will make it onto the car. I'm assuming it will be an SRT- something in terms of production language.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
I don't even know how the magazine discussion came up.

It's NEW news because it's posted on their website. Nobody mentioned anything about it being printed months ago as old news.

News articles on websites are posted within minutes and hours. The link posted was a couple of days ago. In fact it was posted on my facebook feed from Allpar.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Now what in tarnation is a Heckcat???

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hellcat is just the name for the engine so dont know if that will make it onto the car. I'm assuming it will be an SRT- something in terms of production language.
Yea, the Hellcat name just blew up - it will be a bad move not to capitalize on that name...

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Probably something like SRT-8SC

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Could even be SRT with a badge under it that says Supercharged

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
All,

Just look at me and Ralph with the HellCat T-Shirts at SF9...talk about blatant promotions! He's supposedly under a corporate gag order, but the "cat is out of the bag" as he said last night on Autoline. Now I see the SRT/HellCat logo showing up. This Challenger is a done deal. It's just a matter of time when it gets released for sale. All I can say is it will be worth the wait for those fortunate enough to buy one.

Go Team SRT!

Green Man

Attachments

21 - 34 of 34 Posts