Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone thinking about trading in their charger when this beast comes out? I personally don't think I could, unless this thing really blows me away. Its still real early but from what I have seen, I think I still like the look of the Charger a little better. Course once I get behind the wheel of this thing all bets are off ... :) :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
JonnyC - I don't think I would trade my Charger in either. It is such a sweet running car...and I am a man that likes my room. I will probably let the wife use it as 'her' personal, daily driver while I hit the asphalt with the Challenger!:cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
TNCHARGER said:
The Challenger is going to be hard pressed to talk me out of the beast I now own.....but you never know.:rolleyes:
Ya don't wanna p'off the SRT8:D . Personally, I think you should have both powerhouses in the garage!

·
Registered
159 Posts
TNCHARGER said:
Hey! That a good excuse to drive the SRT tonight...need to start buying lottery tickets.;)
More 'fun' return than putting it in a CD nowadays! :p

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm really hoping they put a slightly steeper cam in...just to give that whop-whop-whop carbed exhaust sound. I know, I know, keep wishing ol'man...:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
seeing that i dont have my SRT8 yet if they drop this by the time i make it to the dealer w/only 25,000 to put down{which means i can only have one:( }you will see a grown man cry:confused: . Seriously i could not make a decision like that. i would end up drive a intrepid off the lot:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I swore I wouldnt spend $43,000 on a Charger SRT-8............Then I made the fatal mistake of test driving one........now theres one sitting in the driveway........so you never know. 6.4L Hemi sounds sooooo sweet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Then why don't you buy a 392 Hemi? They are going to be Crate motors. (no confirmation about being a production engine)

I don't know if I wanna get rid of my Firebird or keep it (will be paid off) then I'd have 2 400+ hp vehicles. I'm not getting a little 5.7L in my Challenger if I do get one!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm not getting a little 5.7L in my Challenger if I do get one!
Once it is out, I will definitely be getting the SRT version or whatever it will be called at that time.;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, there is nothing out right now that I would want more than my charger, however this challenger is the closest I have come to even thinking about it ... can't wait until we get more info ... you guys end up seeing the MPH leak photo? ... freaking sweet looking ...

·
Registered
159 Posts
JonnyC said:
Yea, there is nothing out right now that I would want more than my charger, however this challenger is the closest I have come to even thinking about it ... can't wait until we get more info ... you guys end up seeing the MPH leak photo? ... freaking sweet looking ...
Reminded me of how they used to do covers on car brochures in the 60's early 70's. Kind of an 'In your face' power pic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HIGH_HEMI said:
Reminded me of how they used to do covers on car brochures in the 60's early 70's. Kind of an 'In your face' power pic.
Well, I wouldn't know too much about that, but I sure am glad the muscle cars are making a comeback since I missed it the first time around ...:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
JonnyC said:
Well, I wouldn't know too much about that, but I sure am glad the muscle cars are making a comeback since I missed it the first time around ...:D
My son's say the same thing...:cool: :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
GoofyGuy said:
I will order a 6.4 as soon as i can. I bought the Charger R/T in a hurry so I will do the same with the challenger.
So did I. Went in to look at the 300C, saw the first Charger R/T on the floor and drove it home. Of course, now I have a little heads up....:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts