Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has tinted there challenger fog lights and if so what you used. I attempted it with some left over luxe tint I had from doing my headlights markers and tail lights. It did not work because of the dome lens. I also took it to a tint shop they were unable to do it as well. I'm surprised no one has made a plastic tinted Dome cap that could be stuck on yet. Or maybe they do have something like that but I just can't find it. So I thought I'd ask you guys for any suggestions.

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
613 Posts
I used Rustoleum lens tint.

Reactions: FCB DUB

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This looks great, how much did this cost and was it simple to install?
I believe that one is a spray on tint paint. I thought about going that route but would rather have it be removable.

It does look great though

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts

A Guy

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
613 Posts
I believe that one is a spray on tint paint. I thought about going that route but would rather have it be removable.

It does look great though
Correct. Thanks!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I see Lamin-x makes them for they say 2008-2014. Is there a difference in the 2015 up Fogs? They look the same as pre 2015.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
Yes, the pre 2015 are flat-ish exposed lights. They make hard caps for them that are likely easy to install and remove. The 2015+ are a sharp dome, and when mounted, recessed in the hole making them hard to tint

A Guy

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
After installing LED headlamps, Idid not like my yellowish fog lights. So instead of putting out another $150 for matching fogs I decided to buy amber bulbs on Amazon (LEDs). Looks pretty retro but I don't have the focus of a projector beam. Love the look!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts