Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I selected the J package but when I try to add Sound Group II, it forces me to take the MyGig package. Am I wrong in thinking I can get this option w/o MyGig?

·
Registered
174 Posts
I think you have to get the MyGIG if you want the 368 watt stereo unfortunately. I would also like the more powerful amp but without the MyGiG. Annoying - guess I will have to go with the 276 watt one. Before I buy one, I intend to listen to each if I can.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ends up being an expensive sound upgrade.

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
I am torn between Tor Red and Stone White. I think the aftermarket TA style stripes on either one though....
But the biggest issue is.... my wife. We live in NY City and have only one car (which I drive 99% of the time since I work over the river in Jersey) and to convice her to be on board with ANY American car is going to be tough. But I think I can convince her once I get her into one - she is a European sports car person and I have to show her that the Challenger doesn't just go in a straight line!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well, you can tell her that if the Challenger is anything like my wife's Charger RT. It will be a great car. My wife loves her Charger, its a 2006 with 40000 miles was back to the dealer 1 time for warranty work and still has first set of brakes. I was thinking about torid red but my wife told me I had to get hemi orange. Have tou seen the inferno red with black stripes shown under thread "2008 red" that looks sharp to.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Well, you can tell her that if the Challenger is anything like my wife's Charger RT. It will be a great car. My wife loves her Charger, its a 2006 with 40000 miles was back to the dealer 1 time for warranty work and still has first set of brakes. I was thinking about torid red but my wife told me I had to get hemi orange. Have tou seen the inferno red with black stripes shown under thread "2008 red" that looks sharp to.
infrerno red

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Got it. Nice. Although I think the White and Tor Red appear more classic-like which I why I gravitated to them. I would love the B5 blue when it comes out but don't think I can wait that long to get one and don't necessarily want to pay the big premium it is sure to come with. I also wish they had a Bullit - type green available.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Have you seen the RT classic coming in the Sping. It looks sharp but I am shore it will have big premium to.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yup - I got a brochure from a local dealer and there is a pic of it in there. Looks great - but I think the wheels are too big and bling-y. And yes, they will rape you on the price I am sure.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i'll wait till the buzz has worn off at the dealerships, and then get a good price for one. I refuse to pay MSRP for ANYTHING!!

·
Registered
2012 Challenger SRT8
42 Posts
I was in line to get a 08 SRT and then decided that I rather have a 09 RT with a manual tranny....luckily my dealer did not have a problem with that...so I ordered my R/T..manual tranny....deluxe interior, 20" wheels, sound group II, hood stripe and I got it in Hemo Orange...I would have had my 08 last week(the dealer sold my car that came in in a day)...but do not mind the wait till sept or Oct...I saved about $11,000....plus paid MSRP with nothing over.....well needless to say...I'll be a happy puppy when it comes!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts