Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really looking into going really wide soon while still being super low! just trying to push the limits on how wide of a wheel the stock body can handle with only a fender roll and pull. I would ideally like to run a 20x12.5 up front and something as crazy as a 20x15 on the rear! right now im running 20x10.5 on all 4 with an offset of -5. and i'm not against crazy camber specs or stretched tyres! thats personally my style!

·
Registered
224 Posts
right now im running 20x10.5 on all 4 with an offset of -5. and i'm not against crazy camber specs or stretched tyres! thats personally my style!

Interesting! Could you post a picture of the front wheels?

·
Registered
224 Posts
More stretched than my cup of tea, but still looks good. What size tires are those? It looks like you're lowered, no?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now I'm on a 235/35 but plan on running a 245/45 or 255/45 soon and lowering it just a touch more. Yes I am lowered a lot in the pic but I need more even tho I can't get anywhere with out scraping but it keeps me from getting speeding tickets so i like it haha

Andy with the '10 5.7

·
Registered
224 Posts
Jeez Andy, you got yourself a bunch of wheels! What are these in the photo below?

Not something I would do, but I like it! :grin2:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts