Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
52 Posts
I've been using Adam's Detail Spray, but someone told me about this Golden Shine Quick Shine and said they loved it. Curious if anyone else has tried it?

Golden Shine Quick Shine Instant Detailer - California Car Cover

Best Detail Spray | Quick Detailer | Car Detailing Supply
Yes,i use it and love it,go to their store on desoto ave in chatsworth,its called callifornia car cover on the corner of plummer and desoto, its a very cool store with all their car products and lots of other stuff for your car :icon_cool: enjoy

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes,i use it and love it,go to their store on desoto ave in chatsworth,its called callifornia car cover on the corner of plummer and desoto, its a very cool store with all their car products and lots of other stuff for your car :icon_cool: enjoy
LOL...I went over there Monday to check on a cover for mine and saw this stuff. My shop is on the corner of Mason & Superior, so they're almost within walking distance for me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
By the way, it's on sale for $25/gal right now (as is all the Golden Shine gallons). Not sure if the sale ends today or not

1 - 9 of 9 Posts