Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Torred 6spd with 5k miles. Garaged, perfect, etc. Looking for a orange one. Probably should have gotten orange to begin with but wife talked me into red, but wanted orange ever since I saw the concept in 2007. And I don't care much for any of the new colors coming, except maybe the green which remains to be seen. So anyone with a HO want a change of view whenever they open their garage?

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
How about an RT for an SRT....LOL

Got HO and a few mods....check it here

I have a 2009 Torred 6spd with 5k miles. Garaged, perfect, etc. Looking for a orange one. Probably should have gotten orange to begin with but wife talked me into red, but wanted orange ever since I saw the concept in 2007. And I don't care much for any of the new colors coming, except maybe the green which remains to be seen. So anyone with a HO want a change of view whenever they open their garage?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Nice shots vichris. I like it better without the stripes. I saw the HO on the showroom in Nov w/o the stripes and I wouldn't mind having it. Or any other color, LOL.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I totally understand your desire here.

The red is very nice but this baby was meant to be HO in my personal opinion (actually, I like every color of Challenger....)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice RT vichris, but I am in love with the SRT's. I love the way they look bone stock. I've searched rims, decals, interior stuff, custom paint, hoods, anything, and personally I just think they couldnt have done a better job and looks so great stock. It would be nice if all the wheels didn't match each other but when you look at them they fit the car so well. I even think the power is just fine as long as it's a six speed. So long story short, someone with a HO SRT trade me! Oh, and I do rule out the 08's, cause I need to have a manual. Nothing like feeling 400 horsepower go through your arm.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And so everyone knows, I love the red too. It's the brightest red on the road of any car. I even went to my garage last night and when I saw my car I felt like I cheated on it by putting up this post! I just think maybe it's something in my deep conscious taking me back to dukes of hazzard or something. Nothing like the feelin when I saw the car on that show.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm right there with you Neil. I love the SRTs bone stock. They look great. TorRed and HO or 2 of my fav. colors. TorRed, like you said, is just so bright, there's no other red I've seen that grabs your eye as much and looks so sharp.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Nice RT vichris, but I am in love with the SRT's. I love the way they look bone stock. I've searched rims, decals, interior stuff, custom paint, hoods, anything, and personally I just think they couldnt have done a better job and looks so great stock. It would be nice if all the wheels didn't match each other but when you look at them they fit the car so well. I even think the power is just fine as long as it's a six speed. So long story short, someone with a HO SRT trade me! Oh, and I do rule out the 08's, cause I need to have a manual. Nothing like feeling 400 horsepower go through your arm.
No offense taken and I hope I didn't offend you either by suggesting trading an RT for the awesome SRT. Honestly..... I really wanted the brilliant black when I was looking. Couldn't find one with the options I wanted though. Mine is pretty much loaded....but it is an automatic. I absolutely dig it though..... and feel a bit bad about suggesting a trade too.

I did drive a few SRT8's while looking for mine. I drove an HO, Brilliant Black, and TorRed. The red one had white rally stripes and a go wing spoiler and a few other mods. It was hawt. All of them were a bit out of my price range. The performance and power were awesome though.

Good luck finding a HO......:thumbsup: Hmmm.....that doesn't sound right.... :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
I totally understand your desire here.

The red is very nice but this baby was meant to be HO in my personal opinion (actually, I like every color of Challenger....)
Well I agree with part of what you said here. I really like the HO, red, yellow and black......but there are a few colors I really DO NOT like. When I was looking....... I wouldn't even test drive the colors I didn't like.

·
Registered
406 Posts
HO

You need to get with Silverfish who posted a bit earlier about selling his HO 6 speed. Even though he has a GWE on the way, yours has lower miles for him to sell?? never know.
Good luck!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts