Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting my brand new 2014 back from the body shop today (long story). While it was in there they released the Trinity tune. I plan on divorcing it from my 2013 Charger RT and marrying to my 2014 Chally RT 6sp. Just curious if anyone else has done it with no issues…??

·
Registered
78 Posts
I did mine. I wouldn't say no issues. But it works Ok. Trinity freezes when logging, they have a "fix" in trying today.
Hooked it up to my computer to put on latest Crom files first went out to car, it told me cat needed update went back inside and hooked it to computer. 45 minutes later had a tune on it. Whether it helped or not I have no clue. I know I don't have to hit 3rd to go 60 anymore.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I really wonder if there is much gains. I hardly ever notice skip shift. Guess it's the way I drive.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I drove around skip shift. Have the eliminator sitting in my garage just never got to put it in. I added 15% throttle boost and it seemed to help. Lack of torque management makes the car more fun.

I have no idea how this effects fuel economy read out through the pcm but it says I'm doing better. I'm refilling later so I will see if it really helped. I added 5% fuel for my intake and it sounds healthier but without logging in doing everything by ear (fortunately I havea good eat for this since it freezes when I try to log. The fix didn't help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts