Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Website shows all kits as being whatever year to PRESENT for fitments. I believe it's always been like this and the 2015 is different underneath.

Will existing kits work as is or is something in the works? Was hoping so with your Black Friday deals.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Why don't you shoot them an email. They are very responsive. As far as the 15, I'd be pretty sure that the kit with no tips should work because your tips are attached to the rear valence panel.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Hey,
I am so sorry I missed this post!! We are currently working on the V8 and V6 Challenger for 2015. It is different than previous years models, so a new kit is being designed. We will post up as soon as we have something finished and tested. Thanks:)

Steve

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Not yet...still waiting to get a car in here. We are still in need of a volunteer for this, and they will leave with a smile on their face. Please send me an email at [email protected] if interested. Thanks so much!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would love to but I'm in SW Ohio.

Hopefully movement is made soon. I've owned 2 solo kits and really loved them, but with spring being here I really don't want to wait much longer.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
Update: We are currently working on the SRT8 and keeping the CEL light off with the active exhaust valves. We have a few ideas that we will be testing.

RT and V6: We should have an RT in the shop next week to finalize fitment, with a V6 to follow shortly after. Sit tight…it takes a lot of R&D to do it the right way and not sacrifice anything.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
A customer that was supposed to come in with the RT backed out. We really need an RT and SRT8 in the shop. If we had them, we could finish the kit rather quickly. Please PM me if interested!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a real shame. How is it these other companies manage to have their kits ready so fast? Borla for example had theirs out what seemed like almost immediately once the 2015s started to hit the street.

I really love solo exhausts, have been on my last 2 vehicles. But it's been a few months now since it seemed like one was in the works. Sounds like I'm going to have to defect.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
We're trying very hard to get one in...we're surprised as well that nobody has volunteered. We would be giving them a killer deal on it too. We're trying to get one from a local Chrysler dealer now...I'll keep you updated. If anyone wants to volunteer, you'll get a killer steal of a deal on the kit.

Also, it would be easy for us to just make something fast and release it, but we don't work like that. Quality comes first. The kit we are making will retain the active exhaust valves with no codes and be drone free.

·
Vendor
974 Posts
UPDATE: We have an RT kit for the 2015 going out to a customer on Monday to confirm fitment. We think we have it, but will wait until he installs it. He should have it by mid-next week. We are super excited!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts