Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my long tubes and hi flow cats came today, and from reading angle adapters and the mini cats are the best route to prevent CEL's from lighting up, but damn $50 a piece for them is steep so wondering if there is a company that makes them cheaper? ive tried googling what i think might bring them up with no luck, but i could easily not be googling the correct phrase, so id figure i would ask.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You gonna play, you gonna pay. Since you're doing all these mods, why not get a CMR tune to take full advantage of them and just have the CMR tune shut off the MIL ?

--CC
to a point i agree but if i wouldnt have taken some time i would have paid $1500 for the lt and hi flows instead of $1000. so researching and asking aroind can sometimes save you some money.

i cant turn of the sensors becuase we have obd2 emissions testing, when they plug in and see they are off, its an auto fail ;-)

so i just need to trick them to think all is well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.