Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
I have for sale an almost brand new IPHONE 7,32gb in black that will come with an Otterbox style holder,original box,all accessories. I bought the phone brand new almost 2 months ago and it runs flawlessly without any issues, mint condition. Only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to an Phone 8 today. Asking $500 Shipped.
I've been thinking about getting an iPhone. By mint, do you mean it looks essentially like new? I have T Mobile. Is this compatible?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been thinking about getting an iPhone. By mint, do you mean it looks essentially like new? I have T Mobile. Is this compatible?
It is in mint condition like new. The phone has been protected with a solid carrying case and screen protector which is included as well. The Iphone is compatible with T-mobile all you will need to do is request a sim card through them.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
It is in mint condition like new. The phone has been protected with a solid carrying case and screen protector which is included as well. The Iphone is compatible with T-mobile all you will need to do is request a sim card through them.
Thank you. Does it by chance have a transferable AppleCare warranty?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts