Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to order/build a 2018 challenger scat pack shaker first part of 2018.What is the average wait time/weeks before delivery.I am Located in Michigan if that makes a difference.:grin2:

·
Registered
752 Posts
When I ordered my 2016 from the factory I ordered mine in June of that year and it was a six week lead time. I live in the Los Angeles area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
2016 sp ordered in jan.....took 25 days......2017 sps ordered in may......took 40 days....a lot of that time was shipping to Mo.........your ship time should be less.......shakers take a few days longer to make as they are out sourced for part of the shaker assembly.....also expect more miles on the odometer as they are driven several miles for assembly. Good luck and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
Since you're in MI, your time for a 'standard' model probably 5 weeks.

If its a Shaker or T/A model, add a couple of weeks to allow for the time for the additional installation and handling. The T/A models will take a bit longer, since they have to paint the hood and apply the vinyl on roof and trunk.

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am pretty much set on 2018 challenger 392 scat pack shaker hood 23Y-392 package
color=indigo blue
drivers convenience group
Premium sound group(18 speaker)
technology group.

·
Super Moderator
15,381 Posts
I am pretty much set on 2018 challenger 392 scat pack shaker hood 23Y-392 package
color=indigo blue
drivers convenience group
Premium sound group(18 speaker)
technology group.
Shakers seem to be moving through in a few days at Ground Effects [vendor that does the shaker installations].

My '16 392 Shaker only spent two days at GE, Ltd and was then shipped to Sterling Heights, MI for staging to ship [West Coast destination].

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,912 Posts
Feels like = Eternity ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2 Posts
order my SRT 392 on March 30th and it arrived on May 31st.

It was a bit longer due to the long shipping to California and the Memorial day holiday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts