Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the wing installed. (duckingallthechitthrownatme)
winged.jpeg

winged 2.jpeg

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yeah .... I bought a new trunklid and it was uuugggly with out it ... something you don't see is on the rear deck lid without wing it has a curve to it and it left a big blank spot on the car and the new wing cant be installed on the curve so with it on ahead of the curve it just didn't look rite with out it .... I don't think it looks great with it either but better with than with out .... sucks but oh well

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
awessssssssssssssssssssssssome!!! looks fabulous and road course like

front lip and rear wing adds seconds per lap as downforce helps the car stick a bit better to the tarmac;

going for the same setup, but first suspensions and cam/head for me; will be joining you soon

well done

might pm you for some install feedback

looks fierce! what width did you go with? is that a 70" Viper Model?

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
That looks AWESOME!!!! It really works on your car. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Love it ghost :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awessssssssssssssssssssssssome!!! looks fabulous and road course like

front lip and rear wing adds seconds per lap as downforce helps the car stick a bit better to the tarmac;

going for the same setup, but first suspensions and cam/head for me; will be joining you soon

well done

might pm you for some install feedback

looks fierce! what width did you go with? is that a 70" Viper Model?
yeah I went with the 70" I have tow hooks ready to go on and I was about to put the coolers on but im just about ready for the cam ... so im waiting cause I will save a ton of labor if I do it all at once so im stock piling parts until im ready ..
Then I will swap my eibach pro kit springs for coil overs

·
Registered
675 Posts
Now remember Ghost...over 160 MPH that down force will wreck havoc on your rear suspension !!! Ha! Ha! Looks GREAT ! Will you be at Speedlogix Sunday?

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
Now remember Ghost...over 160 MPH that down force will wreck havoc on your rear suspension !!! Ha! Ha! Looks GREAT ! Will you be at Speedlogix Sunday?
or fold in half the trunk lid....lol

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
yeah I went with the 70" I have tow hooks ready to go on and I was about to put the coolers on but im just about ready for the cam ... so im waiting cause I will save a ton of labor if I do it all at once so im stock piling parts until im ready ..
Then I will swap my eibach pro kit springs for coil overs
i am removing the adaptive suspension and going with the very pricey option of the MULTI-PRO-R2 Coil-overs

what will you go with?

i guess if they remove the front facia for the cam /head work i will go with the front tow hook as well; thanks for the idea

Good luck with all your upgrades
Share at will
Keep up the good work; your R/T is just looking stellar!

ODP

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
It looks great ghost nice job on the overall package. Congrats on one of the most unique challengers out there.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Every time I look at your car....................

I'm all for being "different" but everytime I see your car on this forum, I like it more and more, nice job ghostrt!
I know that if I ever saw your car in my rear view mirror, I'm moving the hell out of the way for you :thumbsup:

David

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm all for being "different" but everytime I see your car on this forum, I like it more and more, nice job ghostrt!
I know that if I ever saw your car in my rear view mirror, I'm moving the hell out of the way for you :thumbsup:

David
Your funny ...... your car looks very very much as to how I was going to do my car ... I wanted to white out the the plastics and I had been trying to get my buddy to it to his car and he finally did his front but when I showed him yours ... he did the whole car now .. he already had stripes but I convinced him to strip it to the bottom and when I showed him yours ... it was all over

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If my car didnt look like it does ... it would look like yours for sure David ...

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
610 Posts
yeah i love the overall of the car.. but too much graphics for me.. dont get me wrong.. the dodge... hemi and all the big ones look awesome! but the ones on the fender i didnt like them much.. the wing.. well you beat me to it.. lol.. i was thinking about it for months.. I have an APR 65" on my eclipse (yes ...yes is FWD and slow as a cow.. but is also Canadian made my chrysler and probably in the same plant lol 420A engine) can i see more pics.. back side.. where it attaches? as many as you can :D! also how much was it ? 1000 ?

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
It was $1200 ... I will take some pics of how its installed ... dont have any at the moment and I will post up tmrw .... the flag is coming off the roof

1 - 20 of 44 Posts