4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday April 10th 2 - 5PM Meet N Greet at Quaker Steak N Lube

8500 Lyra Drive
Columbus, OH 43240
(614) 430-9464

::: Quaker Steak & Lube :::

They will be blocking off the East Parking lot for us. Come anytime and
stay as long as you'd like. The weather forecast for Sunday is Sunny at 79 degrees.

Hope to see you there!

·
Registered
492 Posts
columbus

I think I am interested..... Im gonna give it a bath saturday but my forcast says sunday is rain and storms..... If it clears up id probably go. We usually go to the quaker state in cleavland but this seems fun....... pm me if you have any info on weather or how many people are going....

·
Registered
492 Posts
sunday

I'll be there Sunday with my fiancee. So count me in! -Adam

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome. We are up to 10 confirmed. I am guessing we will have our standard 20-30 cars show up.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Ok, my hotel is booked - staying Saturday night at the Candlewood Suites on Lyra Drive which is across the street from the Quaker Steak N Lube.

You were wrong about the weather - supposed to be 83 F, not 79. ;) I'll see you guys Sunday! Road trip tomorrow afternoon in the R/T! Winter is finally OVAH!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, my hotel is booked - staying Saturday night at the Candlewood Suites on Lyra Drive which is across the street from the Quaker Steak N Lube.

You were wrong about the weather - supposed to be 83 F, not 79. ;) I'll see you guys Sunday! Road trip tomorrow afternoon in the R/T! Winter is finally OVAH!!!!
Wow man. We have had people drive over two hours from Cleveland, Cincinnati and one from West Virginia but not that far. COOL! Can't wait to meet up with ya. That is a nice hotel across the street. The entire area has tons and tons of restaurants and the big mall across the street. You will be in a very nice part of town.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Wow man. We have had people drive over two hours from Cleveland, Cincinnati and one from West Virginia but not that far. COOL! Can't wait to meet up with ya. That is a nice hotel across the street. The entire area has tons and tons of restaurants and the big mall across the street. You will be in a very nice part of town.

Columbus is a nice city - I spent a little time there 15 years ago or so. Best part about my hotel - it's free with my Reward Points. That made the deal. :) I'm leaving here about 12 pm today.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK Great. Have a safe fun trip here. It is cloudy and 52 right now... as soon as it hit's 60 I am gonna do a major cleanup on my car. See you tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just washed up my car and rain is about an hour out of columbus right now. I was just wondering about that. I am not that familiar with the area enough to know where car washes are...

there is this:

Klean A Kar Express Polaris

460 Lazelle RdColumbus, OH 43240 which is not far but I am wondering if that is a place that does it for you. There HAS to be a car wash near there but I cannot find anything. Ask at a gas station when you get here or at the desk of the hotel. I am sure they know. When the Mopar Nationals is going on here in August alot of people stay at that hotel.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
No worries, M.O. I arrived at the hotel about 5:30 PM.... I'll have plenty of time to reconnoiter tomorrow morning. :)

Mapquest said it was 6 hrs, 8 minutes. I made it just under 5. LOL! What a crazy drive down 71 from Cleveland.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great. Can't wait! I will probably get there a little early. We have 19 confirmed so far.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice site AZ Steve.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Thanks, MO! We're still working on completing the site with more member information. BTW, I met Jeff at Spring Fest 6 along with Bob Frederick...I'm glad to hear he got the last Kowalski car!

We have a bunch of great pics of the 392 IE's on the Springfest Thread, I hope you saw them. I've attached a pic, mines the car in the middle.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts