Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Really cool, I was going to use it as my desktop background also but it didnt quite fit with the color scheme of my computer...and I had some free time in two of my computer classes today with access to photoshop so I decided to make my own, in a bit of a darker color scheme to fit with my desktop. Figured I may as well post it here also :) Really nice cars everyone, they're all deserving of a win. (its a larger file because I wanted to be able to showcase all the cars without blurring the images)
Had to 1-up me huh? Haha kidding man! That's awesome! I may have to use it as my background too!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts

Had to 1-up me huh? Haha kidding man! That's awesome! I may have to use it as my background too!
Actually TT R/T I like yours better.......... :scratchhead:...... :browsmiley: ...... :5:

·
Registered
245 Posts

Actually TT R/T I like yours better.......... :scratchhead:...... :browsmiley: ...... :5:

...just realized that you probably wanted to compete by your profile image...I didn't see any pictures on your post so I figured you decided to withdraw for some reason...now I feel bad for leaving that out...I'm going to add it in tomorrow :indifferent: maybe next time I'll pay better attention...

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
...just realized that you probably wanted to compete by your profile image...I didn't see any pictures on your post so I figured you decided to withdraw for some reason...now I feel bad for leaving that out...I'm going to add it in tomorrow :indifferent: maybe next time I'll pay better attention...
Not sure??? Whats on my profile image????? Dont feel bad.....I'm still in it to.....er...... uh.....have fun?....... :5:

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Actually when I view your post on my computer or tablet no entry images show up...im on my phone right now and I see them...weird...I just thought you werent entering because I couldnt see any of your three images

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Actually when I view your post on my computer or tablet no entry images show up...im on my phone right now and I see them...weird...I just thought you werent entering because I couldnt see any of your three images
Ryan I'm seeing the same thing on both my work and home PCs. I wasn't sure what happened but figured Vichris had deleted them from post 28 as well for some reason.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Ryan I'm seeing the same thing on both my work and home PCs. I wasn't sure what happened but figured Vichris had deleted them from post 28 as well for some reason.

Take it easy
Jay
Hmmmm......I loaded the pics from my album "GWE" here on CT. Not sure why they aren't showing? Go to my profile and click on the album "GWE" and see if they come up there??????............... :5:

BTW from my work computer posts #12, #19, #34, and #35 pics dont show up?????

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Hmmmm......I loaded the pics from my album "GWE" here on CT. Not sure why they aren't showing? Go to my profile and click on the album "GWE" and see if they come up there??????............... :5:

BTW from my work computer posts #12, #19, #34, and #35 pics dont show up?????

All the thumb nails are there but if you try to open them some just open to white/blank pictures.

Hopefully that helps.
Jay

·
Registered
212 Posts
I see my car!! :D

·
Administrator
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Sorry Guys,

We ran late on this month. I moved the entries after the cut off date to a new poll.

I am opening a poll thread now for the month of April. We will close the voting in 5 days.

May will start voting on the 25th.

Thanks,
Dwayn

61 - 74 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.