Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are the seats in the 2017 T/A the same as in the SPS? I really like the seats in my Brother's SPS (2016) and was wondering if they are the same?

·
Registered
200 Posts
They should be. '15-'18 are almost all identical.

·
Registered
2019 Sublime Shaker and 2010 Detonator Yellow R/T Classic
1,891 Posts
Are the seats in the 2017 T/A the same as in the SPS? I really like the seats in my Brother's SPS (2016) and was wondering if they are the same?
Except for the T/A logo, the leather/suede seats are identical.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Curious if anyone knows. I don't really like the extra stitching on the Katzkin and leatherseats.com seats for the 16-18 seats. Do the Kits from 2008-2014 fit the 2018 seat? I have seen of a few examples of some real nice 2010, 2012 and 2014 seats, specifically one R/T that was black leather with the orange inserts and R/T embroidery on the backrest. I like this style a lot more since it doesn't have the extra stitching. My original cloth seats also do not have the extra stitching, although I have seen some cloth seats that come with the extra stitching.

My car is a 2018 Challenger T/A Go Mango

·
Registered
4 Posts
These are two examples of the seat design that I like (red with the black inserts, and the black with the red inserts). They look identical to the 2018's.

The black with blue perforation has the extra stitching and it is what katzkin and leatherseats.com currently sell as their challenger kit.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,751 Posts
Might inquire of Katzkin if they offer without the contrasting stitching, even if it's not listed on their site. They can no doubt do custom, and that only requires using different thread for the stitching. A Guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for the idea.

I will inquire with Katzkin, however, Leatherseats.com said that the kit is all they offer and to look locally for a custom leather shop if I didn't like the contrast stitch. Anyone on the site ever do a 2008-2014 kit on a 2015+ seat? I do not see much difference in the seats.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts