Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I have a 2010 Classic R/T with the "high Perf" tires. It's my daily driver, but i live very close to work, so it still has a bit less than 3,000 miles. In that time, I've had nails and other stuff puncture my tires 3 times. Am I just having bad luck? or are these high perf tires less hardy?

ON a side note, last month I took it to the dealer for 6 month maintenance. Tires were supposedly rotated. Funny thing is that this morning, when the PSI monitor thing came up on my evic to alert me that a tire had low pressure, it identified the driver rear tire as the one with a problem, when in reality, it was the driver front tire with the nail puncturing it. Anyone has had this problem?

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
They rotated your tires but did not synch the TPMS to the car.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
They rotated your tires but did not synch the TPMS to the car.
i didnt know you had to sync them...so how would i do that so i dont have to take it to the dealer to just rotate tires? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I'm thinking you are having some bad luck. I believe it's all luck of the draw when you run over something as to whether it's going to penetrate the tread and cords, etc etc. That being said the F1's are so-so tires in general, but I wouldn't blame that on the poor puncture luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank u all for the replies. Does anyone have a recommendation as to what tires are good to replace the factory ones, for when the time comes? These are the classic R/T 20" wheels. Thanks in advance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts