Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Callenger Scat Pack 3 weeks ago and it was in D status the next bussiness day and I got the VIN. It has been that way ever since. I know alot of you work at or own dealerships and I was hopeing someone would know if they are even building them yet? I see 21 Jeeps and Rams on the lots but no Challengers or Chargers yet. Thanks for any help
Rick F.

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
Don't think so. Every plant usually has it's own startup dates but Brampton should be soon.

Just keep checking for the build sheet, when it shows up it's built.

COMPLETE VIN

ALL CAPS

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
I was looking to order a 2021 RT or HC....
But I have to be honest this virus has things all fked up. I got an ear full from some cranky woman at my local dealer.
TBH you are better off looking at what is out there.
Plenty of good mopar's out there from where I am sitting.
Hell, we will be lucky to even have roads in 2021! Think Road Warrior!

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You must live in another area than me. I tried to get a dealer trade for a 20 scat pack close to what I wanted and got jurked around and nobody within 500 miles would even think about giving up their Scat Packs on a dealer trade. That's why I ordered this one. It will just rest in the garage most of the time so I don't need it that quick but im just excited about getting it and when they keep saying it isn't even headed down the line yet it is pretty disappointing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a Callenger Scat Pack 3 weeks ago and it was in D status the next bussiness day and I got the VIN. It has been that way ever since. I know alot of you work at or own dealerships and I was hopeing someone would know if they are even building them yet? I see 21 Jeeps and Rams on the lots but no Challengers or Chargers yet. Thanks for any help
Rick F.
My dad ordered a hellcat redeye september 8th and his has been in the scheduling phase since October 2nd. The way you can find your exact status on your order is by selecting “contact us” at the bottom of dodges website and choosing “live chat” will link you with a representative where you can provide them your vin# and ask them to track your order. I recommend checking up every week to see where your build is at

·
Registered
101 Posts
If the dealer can get the vin then you can look up the window sticker. I did that and it arrived within 4 weeks after the window sticker was available. Where I live it has to come on the rail roads so it sat in Buffalo for 2 weeks then hit the car hauler and was delivered. GL

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
There's 15 cars on cars.com and nothing built yet. Who knows, the plant could be finished with 2020 and be on a break now. The last 2020 was available to order on Sep 4 so all of those cars should have been built by now.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
I know they said the Charger Pursuit was supposed to start early. Maybe they are/were chucking a bunch of them out first

A Guy

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
There's someone on other board with a new A8 Pursuit ordered but only a VIN so far, not built yet.

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
So this was funny, I googled Brampton and called the number, got Security and didn't want to say too much but I asked him if the plant was open and building 2021 cars and he said Yes. So there you have it! Maybe!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
They just try to appease you if they see a number from the USA...they don't want no trouble :D

A Guy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts