Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is always something that I want to buy for one of my vehicles. If it pops up on Craigslist for a great price, I might jump on it. If I can find the same part new and cheap, well that's even better. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday around the corner, what parts have you had your eyes on?

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I took advantage of RPI Designs 15% off sale and ordered some brushed aluminum interior trim items. Was waiting for the sale before ordering. Still have few more items to get but was old by the wife not to order anything else before Chirstmas.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I would like to get an exhaust system (not that I really need one) but I'm so busy I might miss any sales like last year. We'll se tomorrow morning.

·
Premium Member
1,811 Posts
Did a BT order on Tuesday and saved $264, now looking for sway bar end links. As much as I like modding I wish there was a black Friday every month

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Ordered from BT and saved $170.00 on some things during the 40 % off hour. Definitely ordering Stage ones and Billstien shocks and considering front and rear braces.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
ordered from BT also saved $277 that roack and now just placed order for custom grind VVT cam ,springs and limiter ... with a discount and free shipping ... will be installed in January

1 - 9 of 9 Posts