Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have already done a 35% tint for all windows. I live in Ks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
curious how your "clear bra" worked out???, looks good??, how much $$??---thanks!!:)

I'm very pleased with it. It does an excellent job of protecting from chips etc. while being for the most undetected. I had the entire nose area, rocker panel, door edges, around the gas cap, and all of the painted area of the door sills & the lower part of the drivers side door panel(did the door & sills because I beat the hell out of that area when taking my wheelchair apart and putting together) for $950. The only area you really notice it is in the rocker panel area but I've never had anyone mention it or ask what it was, so maybe I notice more because I know it is there.

My wife's 2003 G35 coupe came with it on hers and it still show no signs of discoloration.

·
Registered
159 Posts
An aquaintance of mine owns a shop up in Berkley (Mi) going to do my chally 3% all around (minus windshield) for $149 gave me a good price just to tint a chally.

·
Registered
338 Posts
california: 22% on driver and passenger side windows(have to have 70% light go thru to stay legal)
6% quarter and back window

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I have 35% all the way around except the windshield.My son has a Buick,just got pulled over for the second time last last for the tint.Here in MN,the cop measured it out to be 31% and cant be lower than 47%.So Im just waiting for the day...:( DW

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Got popped by a local San Bruno motorcycle cop and he wouldn't just settle with a fix-it. I had to prove that it was removed. This guy was NOT going to let me keep the 30% tints, even though while he had me pulled over there were Escalade Gang-mobiles driving by with at least 30% all the way around. It's easier to pull over the 50 year old White couple in the Orange car. I think he liked the fact that people were looking at him, with my car pulled over. California laws BLOW! But not as much as some officers. Anyone know what the law's like in Oregon? Moving there soon and hope I can tint again!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Got popped by a local San Bruno motorcycle cop and he wouldn't just settle with a fix-it. I had to prove that it was removed. This guy was NOT going to let me keep the 30% tints, even though while he had me pulled over there were Escalade Gang-mobiles driving by with at least 30% all the way around. It's easier to pull over the 50 year old White couple in the Orange car. I think he liked the fact that people were looking at him, with my car pulled over. California laws BLOW! But not as much as some officers. Anyone know what the law's like in Oregon? Moving there soon and hope I can tint again!

There is another thread on here about tint and there is a website that you can go to that has all the tint laws from each state.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
I sure hope the cop that pulls me over for MY tint...doesnt have HIS tinted! Or we just might have to see what HIS mics out at.When I see a cop,I roll my windows down.Been chilly days for that,but sure beats a ticket.Last time I did that,it was raining.Wont have to worry for awhile when winter hits,because she will be stored.:( Minnesota weather BITES!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Only allowed 70% here. I got 5% on the back. going to do 20% front doors when i get the time.

·
Registered
85 Posts
20% on all 3 sides

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 73 Posts