Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else waiting for their ARIA intake, or if you received yours, how long did you wait?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're still waiting ?!?!?!!!
YES! I accepted his excuses for a while and tried to be understanding, and after all, I didn't want him to rush to send me a second rate item. I was willing to wait for perfection. Well ... now, I am just down right PISSED OFF. No replies to emails or anything. Apparently I am NOT the only one who is having an issue. I ordered in MARCH!!!!!!

·
Banned
484 Posts
I waited for 5 months. But every time I Called Lance, he gave me a preatty good run down of what was going on. But i hear now he is not even answering the phone. Dont know whats going on up in canada. I will say that the quality and fit and finish was awsome, the paint was perfect, better than the paint on the car. All in all I was very happy with the product(worth the wait). But know i think something else is going on. Will he anwser the phone for u? Heres some pics of mine.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yeah it seems like they got way too backed up and kept taking orders. I was going to get one and wound up seeing a few threads over on lx that it was an insanely long wait at the time I was going to order (about this time last year) so I moved on and went with the arrington. I dont know if you were getting color matched, or the carbon fiber with that price but if you were going cf you may want to consider getting your money back and going with the arrington unit. Its similar in design, and just as big. Looks great with the hemi orange cone too.

Addicted to pcp, those didn't come with a heat sheild at all? Interesting...

·
Banned
804 Posts
Notice that AI has dropped off every forum they were a supporting vendor on as well.....no trace of them.

·
Banned
484 Posts
That is one of the reason i went with the Aria. Heatshields are goddy and basically serve no porpose uless it is COMPLETLY sealed off.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am just LIVID after reading all of this. I am calling the bank and the Canadian BBB and filing a complaint.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lance - airflow innovations - scammer !

Yes, Lance/Air flow Innovations is a crook/scammer/common thief !
Last time I heard from him he was upset that the customers he scammed
were ruining his company's reputation (wtf?) by posting threads about
his thievery. I'm out a predator U7135 because of this scammer.

His /email/website & toll free line are still up; but no response
to numerous queries & complaints sent.

Buyer Beware !

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm initiating a complaint with local authorities w/ the aid of my bank.
I might have some pals chase him all the way to New Brunswick...
U can run Lance; but you can't hide...Effin crook ! :fight:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
meaning I think its a ripoff. NO WAY i would pay that kind of coin for something so simple. I'd make my own somehow. lol
Well, first off, thank you for implying that I am in idiot.
Second, how can you make this kind of assumption when you have no idea exactly what it is I ordered?
Third, I am not so sure what is so simple about Carbon Fiber?
I would rather pay extra to have something that is not only going to perform, and look nice under my hood, than something that looks a tin can.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm initiating a complaint with local authorities w/ the aid of my bank.
I might have some pals chase him all the way to New Brunswick...
U can run Lance; but you can't hide...Effin crook ! :fight:
I mentioned the words "canadian BBB" to him, and guess what, I got a reply from him.

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Curious - what did he say? 9 months is a ludicrous amount of time to expect a customer to wait for an intake - Dodge builds an entire car in 1/3rd that amount of time or less.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I mentioned the words "canadian BBB" to him, and guess what, I got a reply from him.
that's just his stalling tactic...he emailed me on Nov 19th, saying
he'd deliver in 2 weeks, then all was quiet since then...

go thru with filing a complaint & nail this effer !

1 - 20 of 79 Posts