Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Check out Larry L's naturally aspirated 2013 Challenger featuring our Arrington Performance 6.4L based, VVT 426 Gen III HEMI. This 2013 Challenger with stock exhaust manifolds, stock catalytic converters, Legmaker CAI, and the Corsa cat-back exhaust system puts down over 513 RWHP. On sale RIGHT NOW for $9319.99, so give us a call today at 866.844.1245.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KICA_-afaw

If supercharging / turbocharging isn't your thing, and you want some serious horsepower, then this is your ticket.

6.4 Based 426 HEMI Stroker Long Block - shopHEMI.com

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
This is just for the long block and not installation and tuning correct?

Could you provide an estimate on installation and tuning?

Thanks !!

1,931 Posts
Very happy with this setup. Pulled like a freight train with the base tune at 468 RWHP. Cant wait to pick it up after AJ finishes the final tune. Another 45 rwhp should be very noticeable. You do need to make one correction on the mod list for my car. I have high flow cats on the car.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
TNCHARGER - that is your car in the video? Are you in the Nashville area by chance? I'd love to see that thing in person some time. It has got to be a lot of fun.

1,931 Posts
TNCHARGER - that is your car in the video? Are you in the Nashville area by chance? I'd love to see that thing in person some time. It has got to be a lot of fun.
Yes, that is my car. I live in Kingsport. Maybe you can visit sometime and we can go to Bristol drag strip when they have the street car fights.

·
Registered
2015 Scat Pack
2,321 Posts
Gotcha - yeah that is a little ways from me. Sounds like a good time though. I may shoot you a PM one of these days and try and take you up on that...as long asI don't have to run against your car!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts