Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger Shaker photoshop

Yes, the reason they produced so few shaker challengers (or so Im told) is that In the case of a head on crash, the hood had a tendancey to come lose and seperate the drivers head from his body.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Andrew said:
Yes, the reason they produced so few shaker challengers (or so Im told) is that In the case of a head on crash, the hood had a tendancey to come lose and seperate the drivers head from his body.
Now that does'nt sound good!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

As opposed to the power bulge hood which just sat snugly in place... Both hoods had essentially identical attaching hardware. not sure i buy that one ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts

The bulge hood would crumple, but because of the shape and the way they were made the shaker hoods stayed relatively straight.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I've got a pair of pictures buried somewhere of a plum crazy shaker 1970 challenger that is the single best looking muscle car I've ever seen. I'll try to find them tonite and post em.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts

Mike Penner said:
I've got a pair of pictures buried somewhere of a plum crazy shaker 1970 challenger that is the single best looking muscle car I've ever seen. I'll try to find them tonite and post em.
Man!! We need them ASAP!;)

·
Registered
29 Posts

A Shaker would look awesome on the new challanger. Ok you PhotoShop pros ;) lets see it :p

1 - 20 of 59 Posts