Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
598 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

Looks very cool....now all it needs is a T/A Hood scoop, and side exit exhaust and maybe a rear wing.Good job.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

Regarding your comments in your gallery picture, Dodge and Cragar SS wheels go back to Dick Landy in the '60's. Can't get much more retro than that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

That is clean, Im not much into the decals and all the badges but that looks nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

Had some free time this afternoon and decided to try fo a full T/A customization :cool:

Preview:


Gallery Link:
http://www.challengertalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=396

Oh yeah, no hood clips because I couldnt make them look proper. They just didn't fit the look of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
128 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

Vanishing Point said:
Looks very cool....now all it needs is a T/A Hood scoop, and side exit exhaust and maybe a rear wing.Good job.:cool:
To be a "real" T/A wouldn't it be a high revving 5.7L? Say something appraching the 7500rpm range would be nice. Then shave an extra 500lbs or so from it as well.

Nice job on the image!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
492 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

AMG said:
That is clean, Im not much into the decals and all the badges but that looks nice.
That's exactly the same thing I was thinking...and it's in the color that I want as well...thanks...nice job! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

Nice job! :)

The T/A would be my dream car, but would "settle" for the R/T

I can envision the line-up... V6 base...V6 Premium...R/T...T/A...SRT-8... :D

Even if DC does not do a T/A (although I can't see why they wouldn't), the aftermarket could certainly offer the hood, stripes, wing and side exhaust as a do-it-yourself kit. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

mtlister said:
Had some free time this afternoon and decided to try fo a full T/A customization :cool:

Preview:


Gallery Link:
http://www.challengertalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=396

Oh yeah, no hood clips because I couldnt make them look proper. They just didn't fit the look of it.
Dude that car looks amazing one of the best chops i have ever seen coming from the Challenger. It has Cragers too originals!! damn looks sweet!! Great job. :D;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
Re: 2008 Challenger T/A [Photoshopped]

Now cut the top off that bad boy and that's what I want sitting in my driveway.

ScottyJ
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top