Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Re: AAR Cuda Chop

Great looking pic!

Hypothetically speaking of course, I wonder if those side exhausts could be made legal today - I'll bet some aftermarket exhaust producers (Borla, Flowmaster, etc) could make a killing making a retro side exhaust for the Challenger if they could be, a la T/A or AAR, dontcha think?

·
Registered
492 Posts

mtlister said:
Whats with the toyota images?!

I like that one, the hood still looks good on it anyways!
His links to the 'smilies' he wanted to use...failed, so I edited his post to prevent any further questions, as I had initially wondered about this as well. ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts

Yankee said:
Great looking pic!

Hypothetically speaking of course, I wonder if those side exhausts could be made legal today - I'll bet some aftermarket exhaust producers (Borla, Flowmaster, etc) could make a killing making a retro side exhaust for the Challenger if they could be, a la T/A or AAR, dontcha think?
Lots of SRT-4's have side exits. Perfectly legal as long as you have a CAT and would need a muffler too since it has no turbo.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Yankee said:
Great looking pic!

Ford Lightning F150 Pickup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts