Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: Challenger 3-D model.... <Evilgrin>

Hey, that's pretty slick! I just wish that I knew how to do that type of 3-D image generation, as I most certainly have the time and desire to learn...thanks. :cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts

That's pretty cool.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for the replies guys.. ;) Now that we've got some better profile shots (in other threads) I'm gonna revamp it a bit to make it match a little better... seems my proportions were a little off on the trunk area... <G>

·
Registered
97 Posts

This almost makes me want to crack out my 3d designer again. :D But I'm too lazy.... Good work!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hey guys... I'm back again... with a big-time update... Thanks to those excellent profile shots from the magazines, I was able to fix the slope of the hood/trunk areas, and get it nice & smoothed out.... It's ALMOST to where I can say it's finished... but I'm a perfectionist, so.... lol

·
Registered
97 Posts

Chikan said:
Hey guys... I'm back again... with a big-time update... Thanks to those excellent profile shots from the magazines, I was able to fix the slope of the hood/trunk areas, and get it nice & smoothed out.... It's ALMOST to where I can say it's finished... but I'm a perfectionist, so.... lol

NIIICE! You need to port that model into some kind of racing game. I'd be playing for hours. :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

WildKarrde said:
NIIICE! You need to port that model into some kind of racing game. I'd be playing for hours. :D
I know nothing.... nothing... ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts

WildKarrde said:
I was just thinking the same thing after I saw Chikan's latest digital model...that thing'll look great on 'GTA'. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Yay! Finally figured out how to do volumetric lighting in my 3d program... Honestly, I think all I have left to do is add the "CHALLENGER" emblem on the rear panel, and maybe a little touch-up to the interior...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts