Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Re: Photoshop - Challenger Colors

How about silver and good ole' B5 Blue?
Checked out your website, l3it3r. Nice work.

·
Registered
70 Posts

My 73 was eggshell white I had it repainted a metallic brown It came out very sharp. Try a metallic brown version for me?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Mr.DJ said:
Wow...defintely some nice photos you have there. I especially appreciate the ones you took of the Vietnam Memorial...from the soldiers' point of view.
Thanks, I used a really old nikon digital camera for those shots, I'd like to get back there and retake some of them. The soldier's view is one of my favorites. I wish I had taken moer pictures when I was in the army, but I'm trying to make up for that now.

JustACelt said:
My 73 was eggshell white I had it repainted a metallic brown It came out very sharp. Try a metallic brown version for me?
I will give it a shot after work, I've seen what it looks like when I was playing around with the other colors, and it's not bad. I just don't have the time to do it before I leave! Check back around 3 or 4 (EST)

·
Registered
19 Posts

Really appreciate the work! Now I can see How it would look just like a brochure! Anyway could you please do a Metallic Midnight Blue or a Metallic Green. My Dad had the green and I always loved the original midnight blue, as I understand it, both colors were not very popular, then or now. but then I never did go for public opinion anyway.

·
Registered
492 Posts

How about one in Bright Silver Metallic...basically the same shade as those aluminum wheels which are on the concept...please? :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts