Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
T
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been getting a few requests for the Challenger photos in different colors. Now this is especially hard for me, as I am color blind. So I end up relying on other to tell me what the finished result is, or if I need to make some adjustments. I figured one thread would be good for these requests, so I decided to start it here. I have made up a template for me to allow quick color changes based on a popular large image for wallpaper. So if you have a request, I will do my best to do the change. The post will have a small 533x400 image of the new color and a link to the 1920x1440 image.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: Colorized Challenger Photo Requests

How about a Maroon/Burgandy, or Dark Green ? Deep Burnt Orange? I really like the white. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts

TED,
Can you give us a Panther Pink? Your photos are wonderful and a true inspiration to keeping this dream alive until they hit the showrooms. I hope someone at DMC is looking at these to get the colors for the actual production.

·
Registered
18 Posts

I'd like to see black, but I think it'd disappear into the background of the sample pics.

Maybe a silver?

·
Registered
102 Posts

The light green just makes me drool incontrollably !!!
That's the color I would love to buy me one of them Challengerssss !!!! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts

If I may request a color as well...
Do you think you could try one with a gold color, sort of like the good ol' Plymouth "Spanish Gold", I am just curious to see what it could look like...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts