Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not too crazy on the colors that come standard on the Charger. The standard silver, dark blue, red, etc. are boring and you can get the same stuff on pretty much any car on the road. If I wanted a car that would blend in, I would have bought a Honda!

I know a lot of people here are pulling for Plum Crazy, but what other vintage Dodge colors would you like to see? If you want to know my opinion, see my sig!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Re: Lets hear your color suggestions!

Will The Thrill said:
I am not too crazy on the colors that come standard on the Charger. The standard silver, dark blue, red, etc. are boring and you can get the same stuff on pretty much any car on the road. If I wanted a car that would blend in, I would have bought a Honda!

I know a lot of people here are pulling for Plum Crazy, but what other vintage Dodge colors would you like to see? If you want to know my opinion, see my sig!
Well, how about these as possibilities? :cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts

OK, I'd like to see one in a soft, off-white.....forest green.....sky blue....would have to develop names for these colors later. I'll be thinking of some more. Do your magic Mr.DJ.

·
Registered
159 Posts

tractorfix said:
Petty Blue!
That would be a nice visual. Put the racing heritage to it.

·
Registered
159 Posts

DrDeath said:
Bright White Clearcoat for my new Challenger ragtop.
Dr D
Wouldn't that be something.....a Challenger R/T or SRT8 ragtop. Man I hope we aren't dreaming...gonna pinch myself.:p

·
Registered
159 Posts

Mr.DJ said:
Here's the color I plan on getting...like the color of my '74 model. ;)
That is a nice blue. You know that whatever colors they choose, they'll be so freakin' deep to handle the pearl they put in them. Provided they continue the path they have been on for the past few years.

·
Registered
67 Posts

Sublime for me. You forgot Panther Pink from the original lineup though. I would like to see a new color for every model year like the SRT-4s.

·
Registered
492 Posts

rodkil1 said:
Sublime for me. You forgot Panther Pink from the original lineup though. I would like to see a new color for every model year like the SRT-4s.
'Sublime'...per your request. ;)

1 - 20 of 132 Posts