Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Challenger does not have a "smokers package" anybody know of a cup holder ashtray that looks like it came with the car?

Every aftermarket one I see has too much bling to it or is solid black. I want something that looks like it came with the car.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I suggest waiting until you exit the car to smoke. Why take the risk of potentially damaging your interior? Plus be prepared for all the posts that suggest you quit smoking and all the health risks.

·
Registered
574 Posts
just ash out the window?

I never ash in the ash tray in a car. I also dont smoke in the challenger but id just ash out the window if i did

·
Registered
99 Posts
Plus be prepared for all the posts that suggest you quit smoking and all the health risks.
Ashtray? Whats that?
You should quit that nasty habit you know, I smoked for 30 yrs, 2 packs a day and quit cold turkey 4 years ago...just give it up man...my clothes dont stink, my car doesnt stink, my house doesnt stink, I dont stink (well maybe), I can breathe, I saved over $14,000 (well, havent spent it on smoking) and I havent burnt a hole in anything since I quit. (I actually burned out my apartment, killed all three of my pets and almost burnt down the whole building because I left a cigarette burning in an ashtray on the arm of my couch and went to work-wow, stupid) Please, for the sake of all that is human, give it up. Its like cancer on a payment plan.
Sorry, I had to say all that, I am reforming the world one person at a time.
And to stay on topic, I apologize I do not know of a better ashtray for your Challenger.:smokin:

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Im a former smoker, but Im not going to preach that you should quit. I will tell you though, that resale value of your car will dramatically drop if you smoke it in. The odor will linger and folks will know. Better to pull over and smoke outside (if on long trip) or after you get to your destination (short trip).

May not work for you.. if not, get a pop can and put it in the cup holder. Toss it in the trash when you get to your destination.

Mike

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guys - I think he asked for a product - not a sermon on his wicked ways
Thank you for at least that. The way I look at it I'm going to be paying 50k for the only new car I'll ever own in my lifetime. If I want to smoke in it I will. ;)

That being said I know from my past if I attemp to ash out the window I will burn something. :smokin:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Im a former smoker, but Im not going to preach that you should quit.
I am.

Big tobacco is poisoning us, and our government lets them do it because they make to much money from the taxes. Theres something really wrong about that. The FDA doesnt let me sell gasoline as a drink because its poison-whats the difference, the time it takes to die?

If 1 person gets the urge to quit because they read this, then its worth it to me to be labeled a preacher. Of course we each have the right to do as we please, but maybe all someone might need is a little push to quit. You will be very glad you quit, and for the rest of your life. And so will everyone else that knows and loves you.

Sorry, definately did not mean to hijack your thread, I still have not found a better ashtray for your Challenger.

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have to say to the OP, if you try to please everyone, you will have no life to enjoy anyway. I wound up using one of those plastic cup type ashtrays that fits in the cup holder. I would be interested if you find something better. It really does crawl up my backside when some people try to impose their will on other people. I'm outta here before I really get pissed! Good luck!

·
Banned
3,777 Posts
Ace - it's all good my brother :)

but as I said on the other side - there are infinitely WORSE vices :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No offense taken here, everybody is entitled to their own opinions. I have a few suggestions to try when I get my car. I kind of wished I saved the one from my Alero, it looks like it would have been a good color match.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Yeah I was about to quit a week or two back and realized it would NEVER happen with everyone comin home from school for winter break, and new years comin up. Figure I'll start it off for the new year (or maybe a couple weeks late, probably gonna be tough for the 21st birthday mid-january haha)

·
Registered
772 Posts
At least smoke something that makes you feel better ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
You anti smokers do realize your killing the planet with your unnecessary high consumption vehicles, you should really quit. HA!
Greg

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
....Plus be prepared for all the posts that suggest you quit smoking and all the health risks.
I suggest you quit smoking due to all the health risks. :bandit:

....(I actually burned out my apartment, killed all three of my pets and almost burnt down the whole building because I left a cigarette burning in an ashtray on the arm of my couch and went to work-wow, stupid)....
OK, you needed to stop smoking & not simply because of health risks. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts