Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hoping someone can assist me.

I have done a number of searches (challengertalk, google,ebay, etc) but cannot seem to find a good answer.

I am looking for black center caps (preferably SRT) for a set of 5 spoke SRT rims that I purchased used.
I was told that these rims were from a 2010

From my searching, it looks like the '09 and '10 SRT rims had a smaller 2" center cap opening, as opposed to the 2 1/4" they switched to after 2011

Not sure why I am having such a problem, but I cannot find any good black center caps.
Would anyone have an idea where I can get black center caps that fit?
(one of my buddies who works for a dealership tried searching as well, but hasn't been successful either)

Picture of my dirty rims attached for inspiration ;)

Attachments

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Hi, hoping someone can assist me.

I have done a number of searches (challengertalk, google,ebay, etc) but cannot seem to find a good answer.

I am looking for black center caps (preferably SRT) for a set of 5 spoke SRT rims that I purchased used.
I was told that these rims were from a 2010

From my searching, it looks like the '09 and '10 SRT rims had a smaller 2" center cap opening, as opposed to the 2 1/4" they switched to after 2011

Not sure why I am having such a problem, but I cannot find any good black center caps.
Would anyone have an idea where I can get black center caps that fit?
(one of my buddies who works for a dealership tried searching as well, but hasn't been successful either)

Picture of my dirty rims attached for inspiration ;)
early Alcoa wheels use the 54mm center caps, from Mopar you have 2 choices, the chrome ram head or the plain cap in chrome, that's it, nothing else
sorry
Luke

·
Registered
223 Posts
Try Billet Technologies, they can make you a 2" size cap out of aluminum. I had a set made for my Alcoa SRT wheels when I had my 09 Challenger. And they can finish them in any color you want. Hope this helps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts