Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow thats not bad. what size shot a 100? and have they reported any probs with their engines or any other component

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does anyone know if these engines will respond well with nitrous. (how well they will hold up) and also what power gains have you seen with it. how much do you think is too much or more than the car can handle. thanks all

·
Registered
598 Posts
lordzorok said:
does anyone know if these engines will respond well with nitrous. (how well they will hold up) and also what power gains have you seen with it. how much do you think is too much or more than the car can handle. thanks all
I know a couple of guys on the 300 forum,...added NOS to their 300c srt-8's, and it was very successful,.....as it added instant hp for less money than a s/c and gettin' pretty good results,..I'm pretty sure it was something like 12.4 in the 1/4,....that's pretty good for a car over 4200lbs.!!;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
We are already dreaming of laughing gas injected into the 8 main arteries of a car that isn't even built, Y E T !!! I Love this forum.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: 100 Shot.

IGottaSrt8 has a 100 shot on his 300C SRT-8. Mine is NA. We raced at California Speedway in Fontana back in January.

My 13.04 to his 12.54. He was a bit disappointed that he ONLY beat me by 1/2 second.

Then I went up against the GS Motorsports 300C SRT-8 with the Super Charger.

My 13.04 to his 11.99! (First sub 12 second run for a 300 EVER!)
Next the Magnum SRT-8 with Super Charger and Drag Radials turned a 11.85.

It was a great day!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts