Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally getting ac looks at and a possible output diff leak on my 13 R/T. Walked the lot and saw a 12 challenger SRT8 for 39,500. Good or bad. Lol bad for me cause I want it

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
2,019 Posts
Way to high. I bought a 2012 loaded except for nav 6 months ago for about $36,500. It is a manual and about 11,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I looked on the internet and saw the same stuff. Oh well at least I got my ac fixed low on freeon.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Your 2013 was on low of freeon so soon?

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes they said it probably left the factory like that. Who knows I'll be keeping up on it for sure.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Did they add dye to the refrigerent so you'll be able to spot a leak?
I find it unlikely it left the factory low.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The said they hooked it up to the machine and no leaks. Car was around the corner so I couldn't see what they did to her.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
The price on theirs also needs to depend on what they offer you on trade in. The difference needs to be in the ~$7k range. Yes - no?

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh man I didn't even ask my wife would have killed me. I haven't even had my car a year yet October will be her birthday to me anyways

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
They say its easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission. Buy the car and bring it home, how long could she stay mad?? LOL

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts