Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will hopefully be purchasing a used 09/10 RT come spring. My interest so far is in a HO,TorRed, or Black (/w red hood to fender marks). All would have hood to fender marks on them.

That being said. Could you guys post pics of your rides? I would just like to get more ideas on what other options are out there.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Black (/w red hood to fender marks). All would have hood to fender marks on them..
Well if you like black with red stripes, this should get the old chubby a raising...
2011 Classic

Most of the Cat Whisker stripes I saw, black, silver, white & red were sort of a flat color, no real shine to them.
Once they hit the parts counter, toss one of these new red Classic stripes on any black 09/10 for a real head turner.

Another option...
2010 Mopar'10 - Red stripe on black

Here is mine... Black & Silver

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well if you like black with red stripes, this should get the old chubby a raising...
2011 Classic

Most of the Cat Whisker stripes I saw, black, silver, white & red were sort of a flat color, no real shine to them.
Once they hit the parts counter, toss one of these new red Classic stripes on any black 09/10 for a real head turner.

Another option...
2010 Mopar'10 - Red stripe on black

Here is mine... Black & Silver

That's not true, I've seen RTs without hood to fender marks on them. But my main reason for posting was I wanted specifically red hood to fender marks on a black if I do go that route. I've seen silver marks on black, I prefer red.

And that picture of the 2011 classic is very nice. I actually have it as my background on my desktop.

-Yours looks like very mean by the way. :p

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know you don't want blue but this shows the Classic options with the crome Challenger door sill and floor mat with 160 MPH speedometer

No, no, no man. It's good. I was just saying what I prefer. I welcome all pics of all colors of RTs. Thank you for the post. It looks very nice.

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I like mine:

Attachments

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MBPhotos and derange, your guys' cars look AMAZING!!! There's no wonder that style is one of my favorites! My goodness.

Also, MBPhotos, I have your car gallery page on my favorites. :p

·
Registered
676 Posts
Lol nice! Glad you like them ;) I try to add more photos every month.

It's the best color combo IMO, absolutely love it :) Also got a new ball shifter, looks pretty sweet! I'll get some shots and post it soon (probably after Sunday, we have a big cruise with SCC to Camp Pendleton for the Toys For Tots so we will give the car a good wash, always the best time for photos :))

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks pre73 ;) I'm diggin those rims, look good on your car :)

Can't wait till we lower ours a bit then put on new wheels with some nice fat tires :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Awesome looking location! nice shots ;)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts