Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone else has posted this yet but a new incentive was just rolled out this morning (March 1st) for our beloved Challengers in Canada (no clue if it's US as well).

The incentive is $4000.

I don't know if it applies to all 2010 models. But I know for sure it does to the R/Ts as I'm currently negotiating prices on a FF R/T Classic and I was able to drop the price an extra $4k today.

So now might be a good time to buy. The dealers are itching to offload some 2010 models, and it's winter up here which is an off-season for sports cars.

Happy hunting! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Good luck with the FF hunt!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with the FF hunt!
It's going quite well actually! I think by the end of tomorrow I should be able to close a deal on a fully loaded 2010 FF R/T Classic for around $32,000 CDN. Down from the $47,000 they had it listed at :p

Has the GPS Navigation / Sound Group II, Electronic Convenience, and Super Track Pack. Only lacking the sunroof which is fine with me.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Now that`s a good deal! WTG!

·
Registered
526 Posts
happy hunting

Great news,living in the GTA off the top of my head theres at least 4 -7 FF r/t for sale on lots here,have seen them for sale for 38gs but to here 4 gs off thats a deal.
IMO the FF didnt turn into a big seller like they hoped it would.
Right now Canada or Ontario is the #1 auto producer in North America
Those plants would be GM Oshawa,big demand for the Camaro convertible and IMO its one car where the rag looks better than the hardtop,Oakville Ford Truck Plant,and of coarse Brampton which is now working 6 days a week to meet demand for the new Charger,Chrysler 300 and 200
Good luck with your search and stay firm on your offer,springs around the corner.we hope afterall this is Canada:thumbsup:

·
Registered
891 Posts
There are lots of FF RT's for sale here in Alberta. I was looking at them last year, but can't find one without a sunroof here. 32K sounds like a great deal. Best I've seen here is 41K, but I would hope they would come down!

·
Registered
94 Posts
renfrew in calgary has one but they want 47K (RT classic)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are lots of FF RT's for sale here in Alberta. I was looking at them last year, but can't find one without a sunroof here. 32K sounds like a great deal. Best I've seen here is 41K, but I would hope they would come down!
The first one I looked at here in Winnipeg has no sunroof if your still looking ;)
It's fully loaded aside from the sunroof. But they don't seem to want to go below $37,000 for it and I got other offers for 34,288 as I said. So theirs will probably still be there for a while to come.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
There are two FF, one R/T, one SRT8 at Northside Lethbridge Dodge, and one R/T at Bridge City Chrysler here in Lethbridge Alberta.

·
Registered
891 Posts
The first one I looked at here in Winnipeg has no sunroof if your still looking ;)
It's fully loaded aside from the sunroof. But they don't seem to want to go below $37,000 for it and I got other offers for 34,288 as I said. So theirs will probably still be there for a while to come.

That's better but not as good as that other deal you posted for 32 in Ontario!! Wow. I can't buy till the end of summer, but I'm pretty sure there will still be lots of FF R/T's left at that time. Still thinking about a 2011 though, tough choice!

·
Registered
899 Posts
FF's are everywhere you look...there will still be unsold 2010 FF's this time next year I bet. By far the slowest selling high-impact color.

You dont have to worry about them making that color again..LOL

·
Registered
891 Posts
There are lots of FF's around that is true, but I think DY is the slowest selling colour. There are a lot of them new on lots yet, and it came out before FF. The yellow really surprised me, I thought they would be snapped up really quick!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There are lots of FF's around that is true, but I think DY is the slowest selling colour. There are a lot of them new on lots yet, and it came out before FF. The yellow really surprised me, I thought they would be snapped up really quick!
Maybe everyone has the same feeling about yellow on these cars as I do. I like yellow, and for some other vehicles I would get it. But for muscle cars, yellow (with or w/o black stripes) will forever be a Camaro colour in my mind now after the damned Transformers movie.

And yeah I think there will be FF's around for a while yet. One of the dealers in Edmonton I talked to had 3 R/T's and 2 SRT8's in that colour. Poor guys.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Not sure if anyone else has posted this yet but a new incentive was just rolled out this morning (March 1st) for our beloved Challengers in Canada (no clue if it's US as well).

The incentive is $4000.

I don't know if it applies to all 2010 models. But I know for sure it does to the R/Ts as I'm currently negotiating prices on a FF R/T Classic and I was able to drop the price an extra $4k today.

So now might be a good time to buy. The dealers are itching to offload some 2010 models, and it's winter up here which is an off-season for sports cars.

Happy hunting! :thumbsup:
The FF you saw, was it with white stripes at Winnipeg Dodge? If so, very nice car!

Saw it last week.

Wil

·
Registered
526 Posts
Nakita7 I wouldnt sweat it IMO there will be a FF around with your name on it come aug or late july,if not in Alberta a dealer will find you one,as for southern ontario there are now some deals to be had for sure,check out autotrader.ca and you can check out Challengers clear across Canada..FF is growing on me but I still love my Deep Water Blue R/T with chrome clads..good luck with your search the challenger is Canadas car much like the Leafs is Canadas team lol

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:pimp:Here is a link to the discount offered supposedly on SE's in SK. Your 32K deal sounds great if they don't bait and switch.

View Special Offers and Pricing on Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Vehicles in Prairies - getachryslerjeepdodge.ca
It will be hard for them to do a switch on me. As I'm set specifically on the FF and it's only avail in R/T Classic and SRT8. And they only have the one in stock.

Nopers, but they still have a '10 Torred that has me thinking... :D
yeah they mentioned that one and a Hemi-Orange as well I think that they had left in stock for '10s.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts