Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you haven't already or you've been putting it off, well you're running out of time. They are shutting down registration on Friday night.

Remember registration is free, and lunch is provided for free courtesy of Chrysler.

For event details, including accomodations, pre-show festivities, and directions go to SoCalLX.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle where you can also sign up if you have not already.

With 809 already registered and all the crazy stuff that Chrysler and Dodge is bringing to the show, you do NOT want to miss out.

See ya there! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
If you haven't already or you've been putting it off, well you're running out of time. They are shutting down registration on Friday night.

Remember registration is free, and lunch is provided for free courtesy of Chrysler.

For event details, including accomodations, pre-show festivities, and directions go to SoCalLX.com - Where Southern California Car Culture meets Modern Mopar Muscle where you can also sign up if you have not already.

With 809 already registered and all the crazy stuff that Chrysler and Dodge is bringing to the show, you do NOT want to miss out.

See ya there! :)
Charger girl, what are they bringing that I don't know of :)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Charger girl, what are they bringing that I don't know of :)
You probably know as much as I do at this point. ;)

ANNOUNCEMENT

John (fatchance) just sent me a text that the Residence Inn room rate for SpringFest ends TONIGHT at 11pm.

Residence Inn
Irvine Spectrum

10 Morgan Street
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel: 949-380-3000

Room Rate: $97
Discount Code:
Chrysler Spring Festival

If you wait any longer to book a room, you'll have to pay the regular price. John tried to extend it but couldn't.

So book now!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe a few more hours left to sign up.

Vendors:
Mopar
Chrysler
Dodge
Billet Technologies
Brembo