Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Audiobook/Podcast resume function w/730N (RHR)?

Hello all,

I've been going in circles with Dodge customer complaints about the iPod/iPhone issues with the 430N/uConnect module and their techs "findings" were that this behavior is normal and there's not planned fix.

The behavior I'm referring to is: when selecting an audiobook or podcast (with the iPod connected to the console USB port) it starts the audiobook/podcast from the beginning instead of resuming from the last point listened. (becomes extremely annoying when listening to an 8 hour plus audiobook chunk)

My question is does anyone here have the RHR (730N) and listen to audiobooks and/or podcasts (from your iPod via the usb console connector) and if so does it resume from the last listened or does it start from the beginning?

Thanks much!

·
Registered
109 Posts
I listen to audio books and I have seen this happen. Sometimes it works fine but other times not. I have gotten where I use the Aux input. I have the Audible app and it has an interface where you can just touch or drag your finger anywhere on the screen for stepping up and back or pausing the audio. Much easier to use than the radio controls.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts