Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Who is Augusts' Challenger of the Month?

• Nightwing

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Maxedwell

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Go Mo

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • RoadTrippin'

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Greg Cooper

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • JRyan392

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Wm. Internet Rock DJ

Votes: 7 15.9%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The August Challenger of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below.

This month's theme: Interiors. Show off how you've made the inside your own.
  • The last week of each month, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote.
  • You must own the submitted ride.
  • I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your ride. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your ride's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to July's Challenger of the Month winner, @Sublime19 !

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
537 Posts
2018 Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi Scat Pack Shaker

There’s not much I’ve done to the interior.

I do have the upgraded Leather Interior Group that adds the Nappa/Alcántara seats

Also added the Dead Pedal & Emergency Brake pedals from Speedlogix

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
Guys, it's an Interior theme this month. A few random exterior pictures won't qualify. Feel free to start a post with interior mods included. Of course exterior shots as well as are OK ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
136 Posts

2018 392 TA in F8 green. Interior: Diamond pattern Katzkins leather interior - all seats, center console, and door panels. Special copper- colored stitching used and the theme continues in the console: notice the copper colored shifter accents. And, faux reptile skin console insert. There is copper colored trim around the rim of the dash panel and even in the door panels. Copper/tan steering wheel cover -and the sunglasses!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
537 Posts
View attachment 1028490

View attachment 1028493 View attachment 1028494 View attachment 1028495 View attachment 1028492

2018 392 TA in F8 green. Interior: Diamond pattern Katzkins leather interior - all seats, center console, and door panels. Special copper- colored stitching used and the theme continues in the console: notice the copper colored shifter accents. And, faux reptile skin console insert. There is copper colored trim around the rim of the dash panel and even in the door panels. Copper/tan steering wheel cover -and the sunglasses!
Damn that looks good. Where did you get the work done? They did a really good job with all the accents and touches. That shifter looks great in copper

·
Registered
448 Posts
I know it's not related to the theme but I love the exterior avatar pic. I dig louvres on a TA. Black accents look especially good with F8.

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
136 Posts
Damn that looks good. Where did you get the work done? They did a really good job with all the accents and touches. That shifter looks great in copper
Thanks! It was done by a place which sub-contracted with Katzkins in Virginia. If you are close and really want the name of the place, I can look it up - it’s in my files somewhere. I had to buy extra trim and a spool of thread because both were special order and not a Katzkin’s option. There was enough thread left-over to do dozens of cars!

·
Registered
141 Posts
2015 rt with rare factory tungsten grey seats and door panels. Factory redline carpet mats. Barton shifter with old school hurst pistol grip that matches the door handles. rear seat delete.The trunk interior has a brace with an element fire extinguisher and weather tech floor mat. The seats are easy to clean and very comfortable. I don't know why more cars don't have them. I believe they were a no cost option just had to check the right box. Simple and clean is the way I like it. The car is a one of one. Thanks for looking.(and voting..lol)Added picture of aluminum knob trim rings to match shifter,old school shift pattern emblem on console and red start button. The gauge screen in the performance pages is my favorite. Lots of nice cars here so stepped up my game with puddle lights, door sill protectors and matching emergency brake pedal cover....LOL
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
Automotive tail & brake light Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Car Speedometer Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering part
Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Fixture

·
Administrator
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Was this the wrong theme? I see how much you all modify the outside, figured the same would apply inside. If this is gonna be way too hard, I have a different theme I can go with (and maybe should have done with) ready to go.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
It's a little confusing to me. I ordered my interior just like I wanted it with all the bells and whistles, Ruby Red Alcantara seats with Scat Pack logo, carbon fiber package, suede headliner, A&C pillars and visors. But these are not mods. Although I have added some things, Speed Dawgs short throw shift lever and red shift knob, Scat Pack steering wheel decal, Aluminum Torred control rings, Mopar theme trunk liner, even red fuzzy dice with blue jewel number dots there's not much else I would change. Maybe accent interior lighting?
If we stay with this theme I am happy to post some pics though. ;)

·
Registered
2018 TA 392 M6; F8 Green
136 Posts
Since I have a customized interior, my opinion is biased. But personally, I think it is good to do it once. I also feel that you should have a month where you focus on the engine bay, too; maybe next month? It is tough to get people to enter these contests - another popular/similar Challenger site quit doing member of the month due to lack of participation so I’m just glad it is still happening here.

·
Registered
375 Posts
If we stay with this theme, I have done a few simple mods to my Radar Red interior.

I've added the Mopar T-handle shifter, door sills, and matching MBenz e-brake cover.
Other pictures show the chrome piping I added around the door panel, instrument cluster, and center stack. They blend in so well, many people don't even realize it didn't come that way.
I've also added front and rear dash cams.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,695 Posts
Thanks Mike ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
2012 Challenger R/T Classic
88 Posts
I am the 2nd owner of my '12 R/T Classic. I traded off a 2005 Corvette for it on Memorial weekend 2018.
I have added K&N FIPK, Flowmaster, Challenger door sill plates, R/T steering wheel cover and Katzkin seats ( to date).
Getting good interior pictures is a challenge. Please enjoy. Thank for looking.
Vehicle Car Seat belt Product Motor vehicle
Vehicle Motor vehicle Plant Automotive design Car seat cover
Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Vehicle door
Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Textile Car seat cover Pink Rectangle
Vehicle Seat belt Plant Product Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2010 Challenger 6M- Brilliant Black, 426 stroker, Hellcat rear cradle, ZF 3.90 diff, DSS 1 piece
1,291 Posts
My 2010 R/T. Original owner, about 79k miles on the chassis, 11k on the motor...far from stock. Nothing fancy inside other than an Alpine head unit.
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille Automotive tail & brake light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

2020 Challenger GT - Pitch Black w/Blacktop package
105 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts