Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have experience dealing with Auto Graphics Pro?

Normally I don't shop price but theirs are so much lower than other places I just have to ask.

Thanks you!

·
Registered
13 Posts
HOLY Smoke, that's cheap... I have not dealt with them, but I would be extremely leary of the low prices they are quoting... unless they are a surplus store or something, I wouldn't go there... maybe someone else has some opinions, but the thing you have to remember... you get what you pay for ;)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You might want to send them an email asking what vinyl the graphics are printed on. My impression is you'd hope it was printed on 3M vinyl. I've been told by the person installing my graphics that Avery black is decent but not as good as the 3M vinyl. If you can find out what they are printing on you might be able to do Google search or ask here if it's a quality brand vinyl. I was also told that I should avoid Avery vinyls that aren't black.

My stripes AAR stripes were $80.00 and are printed on Avery paper my hood is wrapped in 3M. I think this particular stripe is the closest I'd seen to an AAR stripe so if I was to do it again I'd ask if it could be printed in 3M and offer to pay the difference in cost.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You might want to send them an email asking what vinyl the graphics are printed on. My impression is you'd hope it was printed on 3M vinyl. I've been told by the person installing my graphics that Avery black is decent but not as good as the 3M vinyl. If you can find out what they are printing on you might be able to do Google search or ask here if it's a quality brand vinyl. I was also told that I should avoid Avery vinyls that aren't black.
I did email them about colors and here's the response I got:

"Thanks for the question! If you are looking for an exact vinyl color or one that will work best with you car, you can purchase a color chart from the manufacturers website to get an exact match in person. I would highly recommend this if you need an exact vinyl match!

I only offer the Premium 3M colors on the chart.

If you have any other questions please let me know!"

Like I said, I don't usually shop price but... :dunno:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Like I said, I don't usually shop price but... :dunno:
If they're printing on 3M which it reads like and they have a graphic you like I see no reason not to pull the trigger.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This from my shopping cart:

008-2014 Dodge Challenger "RALLY STRIPES" Mopar Style Racing Vinyl Graphics
Choose Model Year: 2011 - 2014 (No Emblem Fascia)
Satellite Roof Antenna?: YES
Factory Lip Spoiler?: YES
* Vinyl Color: Premium 3M 04 Red
$158.99
Free shipping

Going for it and will follow up.

·
Super Moderator
14,408 Posts
The key thing for vinyl is look for the cast vinyl vs. the calendared vinyl.

The cast product is much more durable and will not shrink with age. [3M and Avery offer that version, but have other product lines at commensurate prices that reflect the calendared vinyl product, less life span.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
This from my shopping cart:

008-2014 Dodge Challenger "RALLY STRIPES" Mopar Style Racing Vinyl Graphics
Choose Model Year: 2011 - 2014 (No Emblem Fascia)
Satellite Roof Antenna?: YES
Factory Lip Spoiler?: YES
* Vinyl Color: Premium 3M 04 Red
$158.99
Free shipping

Going for it and will follow up.
That's an incredible price. It they fade after a couple of years, take them off and buy another set from a different company. You aren't taking a big risk, but I understand you want to get it right the first time. It would be a little frustrating if you didn't.

·
Super Moderator
12,470 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's a pretty cool effect...

It'll be interesting to see what people do with this.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Ashoka
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing