Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been hesitating on asking this for a while as I didn't want to be that guy that asks the stupid question but I just have to know. I have a 2016 R/T Shaker M6 that does NOT have the automatic high beams. I really would love to have this feature. I've done some reading and it seems that the sensor for the auto high beams is on the back of the rear view mirror. It looks to me like i have that sensor. So finally, here"s my question....If what I see on the mirror actually is the sensor/camera for the high beams, any chance that this feature can be programmed/unlocked either by a dealer or with the use of an aftermarket tuner? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Bill

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,637 Posts
That is not a dumb question at all. Wish I knew the answer. My car has this feature and I can tell you I like it. It works pretty well. Will follow this to see what the answer is. Good luck.

·
Registered
15,039 Posts
I know if the dealer wants to do it they can add the easy exit seating which moves the seat back and wheel up, maybe they can add the auto high beams too. Tazer can now do the seat too, not sure about the high beams.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I love the auto high beams. Also the rain sense wipers. I didn’t know they even had a exit seat option. Had that feature on my STS. Loved it. I wonder how much to add?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tazer can do the seat exit now? Hmm that would be an option I want. Too bad the 2018 can out with auto down windows to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts