Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this for our Challenger but the project has gone a different direction so it won't be used. Brand New! You won't find a better deal then this on a full bolt in cage, not to mention how bad ass it will look.

AutoPower 6Point Bolt in Roll Cage Dodge Challenger 08-16

Price: $1,295.95
Sale Price:$1,099.95

My Price: $500 obo, Make me an offer
AutoPower
Model #83621

Description

Designed to quickly and easily transform your street car into a race legal competition car. This cage closely conforms to your car's interior, allowing quick entry & exiting. It uses precision fit, 6 mounting point, slip-tube and bolt-in design.
This cage is approved by SCCA and NASA for open road racing and drifting events. The best fitting pre-fab cage you can buy.
Features:

SCCA & NASA legal for club racing.

Top of the line in fit and construction.

All cages are made to order, allowing for tube size and type to be selected.

Diagonal cross brace and horizontal brace are a permanent weld-in design.

Fitment:

Dodge Challenger 08-16

Can provide pics. I need to find them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is located in San Bernardino, CA. It really is too big and heavy to ship so would like local pickup if possible.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,622 Posts
This should be 2008-Present as the interior dimensions haven't change on the 2015-2019

A Guy

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks A Guy, I wasn't sure so we just went with what I knew. I can tell you that this cage is for a challenger without a sunroof. If your car has a sunroof it will not fit as the roof of your car is 2 to 3" lower than one without a sun roof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts