Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question, a dealership got in a 2011 GWE SRT8, has 22,000 miles on it and they are asking 38,000. I was going to go look at the car and see if it was well taken care of. The salesman said it was garage kept.. as is mine. I have a 2010 Classic RT Hemi Orange Pearl with 16,700 miles on it. They seemed interested in getting my car in trade. I do not want to pick up a 2015... they just look awful too me now.

Should I accept the 38,000 price tag, or talk him down on it?

·
Registered
304 Posts
GWE is a SWEET and RARE Color (but i'm biased ) .. but ALWAYS counter-offer ! then just wait a while and see what happens !:) IMHO ...

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
It's really hard to judge GWE prices, they are a bit higher than non-GWE but finding out what's fair is another story because the appraisal sites don't know jack about GWE.

I've seen R/Ts for $30k-$32k, I'd say an SRT8 for $35k-$38k is more or less reasonable, or at least what I would expect to see. $35k for a GWE SRT8 seems like a steal, actually. :)

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
I paid 36K for an 11 GWE SRT8 with 10k miles on it less than 3 months ago at the dealer....for a starting point...

·
Registered
116 Posts
38k seems really high,looks to be inflated to adjust for trade in`s .Flat out definitely no more than 36k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts