Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Every time I read a post I see the Avatar and I am always curious as to it's meaning and why you posted it. Let's go around the forum and tell the history of our Avatar. If it's your car, give us a sentence or two about it. If it's a photo of a person, is it you or someone you know? If it's a design, did you draw it or is there a special meaning to it.
I'll start it off.
I've ordered an IE 392 in DWB and am waiting it's arrival. This will be my first Mopar so I didn't have a good picture to display. When the pictures popped up on the web, on the DWB 392, I jumped on it and used it as my
Avatar. When I get my Challenger, I'll replace it with a picture of MY First MOPAR.

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
My avatar is my girl, Ellé. She's my first Challenger and first muscle car. The photo is the same week I purchased her.

·
Registered
402 Posts
My magnum, though soon it will change once I get my other baby in.

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I was in a movie, voted for Pedro and I like tots.

5,134 Posts
I live in Canada, I like Iron Maiden and Hockey, and if you piss me off I will kill you.

·
Super Moderator
15,732 Posts
My original avatar was the artwork for my nose badge, then I had a steering wheel badge made (simpler graphics) a little later and that became my current avatar.

My car is goat-head free (including wheel caps) since Dec '08, except for the one on the owners' manual wallet. Those little plastic goat heads are tucked away for posterity, never to see the light of day again...:pimp:

Now - if I could get something to rid the Ram's head graphic in the EVIC on startup, my mission will be complete.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
My 2010 FF SRT8 at it's first car show, about a month after I got it.

·
Registered
585 Posts
there's nothing like having a machine that makes you smile, no matter, once you have that you'll never give it up so....fahgetaboutit !!!! :browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
my girls on a trip to vermont, my avatar does change frequently but for now thats mine.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I named my car "The Demoness," and was backing out of my garage one day early on, when I noticed the number of the beast on her odometer (looks like toofart should be familiar with that). I had to immediately go grab the camera and take a few pics of the occasion. :headbang2:

\m/ \m/

I am planning on temporarily changing it to something funny for the holidays, though....

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Just a picture of my car. I don't even have a name for it. Heck, I don't even know what sex it is. How do you tell? Seems like a lot of 'em are girls...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Ore Ida???

Mine is unquestionably the Northrup Grumman F/A-18E Super Hornet, my brother helps design them and I have had an up close and personal encounter with them...
Just one personal encounter?? lol.. I was a plane captain for almost 3 years in Florida, had fun, then transferred to the AT shop, then got out!

Anyway, mine is the rear of my car. I painted the letters black and use it for all of my car forums. So far, it's the easiest mod to put in avatar form.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts